30: Love Again

A/N: Kind of a boring chapter, but I felt like I should write them as normal teens doing normal stuff. No drama for once.
Haden and Ross above^^^
Hopefully you enjoy.

Wilder

"Mr. Simmons, you do realize the magnitude of what you've done?" Lawrence, the family lawyer, questions me dully. "I suppose," I shrug. I don't see the big deal. All I did was take Analise so we could be together forever. It's not like I killed someone.

"And do you realize that since you're 17, they can charge you as an adult?"

"Yep," But they won't. I'll just plead the insanity charge, go to an institution, get out, then save my love from that Sanford monster.

"You kidnapped two girls, Wilder," He becomes more personal with me, "that's bad."

"I did as I was told," I fire back, hoping to push everything onto Kade, who is also in

Custody for kidnapping and sex trafficking. "But you still did it. You're an accomplice!"

He becomes angry and nervously pulls on his tie. "I don't know if I can get you out of

This one, son." Lawrence has always been a great family friend. "You know my father won't be too pleased at your inadequacy to do your job," It comes out smoothly, but we both hear the threat behind it.

"What do you want me to do? You're stuck in here, son. Analise's step-father has pull. He was able to make the bail so high that your father couldn't make it. You'll have to stay in here until your trial."

I bang my fists angrily on the metal table, the handcuffs around my wrists rattling across the surface, "Get me out of here!" I shout. "She doesn't want to be with you," He replies, quieter this time.

I allow my mouth to close and my brain to work. "She does," I answer. "No, son, she does not. If you let that fantasy go, then there may be a better chance of getting you out-" "She loves me!" I hit my fists again on the table, which earns a disappointed look from Lawrence.

"I'll be back tomorrow." He says slowly and begins to pack up his briefcase with the legal papers. "Be careful out there. These men don't appreciate other men who try to rape young women."

"I didn't try to rape her. She wanted me to-" The door buzzes, indicating the lock has been undone and it is time for him to leave. He claps me on the shoulder, "Take care, son." Then he's gone.

She wants to be with me. I know she does. She said that she loved me. And I'd never seen such a beautiful creature until I had ran into her in the mall that day- the day she kissed Ian.

She was just afraid of her overwhelming feelings for you, is all. She really wants to be with you.

I know. That is why I'm not going to stop fighting for her.

She will be in my arms again, even if I do have to murder someone.

Someone named Liam Sanford.

Analise

Things Psychology Tells Us about Ourselves

State 5 things that Psychology tells us about ourselves:

1. Reconstruct memories

2. mind wanders 30% of the time

3. others are more easily influenced than myself

4. brain is just as busy when sleeping

What was the last one? Think Analise! There were twenty-five of these answers, you can at least remember one more!