B O N U S//C H A P T E R: Liam on Analise and Ian's Wedding Day

A/N: Hello everyone! I decided to do a bonus chapter from Liam's point of view on Ana and Ian's wedding day. I hope you enjoy!

I.C. Judah

Liam

The church bell strikes five o'clock as Ian slips on his suit jacket and straightens his tie.

"Oh, God, I'm late," He frets aloud, struggling to pin his boutonniere onto his collar. I laugh at his frantic state and pin the small white rose to his jacket with ease.

Placing my hands on his shoulders, I smile, "Everything is fine. Just breathe, okay?"

"Were you this nervous? When you and Grace got married, I mean," He fidgets with his groom ensemble and I laugh again, completely overjoyed for him on this day.

"I was a little nervous. Think about it-- I'd only known Grace a year or two. You've known Analise since we were seventeen. And here we are, ten years later. Who would've thought, right?" I chuckle and straighten my own jacket.

The door to the room cracks open and Analise's mother pops her head in, "Boys! You were supposed to be down there two minutes ago. Your brothers are all waiting by the entrance-- let's get this wedding started!"

"Let's do this, buddy," I clap him on the back and he nods vigorously.

"I'm ready," He speaks confidently, smooths his hand over his jacket, and exits out the door. I follow closely after him, not wanting to prolong the wedding procession anymore.

He trots down the large set of stairs within the mansion wedding venue, then veers left toward the back door. We venture onto the veranda where Brian, Jameson, Jeremy, and Wyatt are waiting.

Ten years, I think as I look each of them over, their groomsmen ensembles matching mine, what a long time.

They're now thirty-three, twenty-nine, twenty-six, and eighteen-- respectively. Each with their own jobs, plans, even families. I myself am married and have two children-- Lacie, two years old, and Coleman, six months old.

"Go, go, go!" A hushed, exuberant, and somewhat stressed voice reaches my ears as Analise's mother rushes us out on cue. The procession begins with Ian, myself, Brian, Jameson, Jeremy, and then Wyatt. We come out to the Blue Danube and take our places in a line on the right of the minister.

Once we're all in places, the minister gestures for the guests to rise. Five-hundred of Ian and Ana's closest family and friends-- note the sarcasm-- all rise as the bridesmaids begin filing out from the veranda. First is Lizzie (Ana's step-sister), Miley (Ryan's girlfriend), Amberly (Brian's wife), Grace (my wife), and then Jenna (Analise's best friend).

I watch as Grace sashays down the aisle, her dirty-blond hair curled and lightly blowing in the wind. She looks beautiful in her long peach dress, the fabric a mix of lace and tulle. The spaghetti straps display her creamy white skin and defined bone structure and a shiver runs through my body.

She's so gorgeous-- and she's mine.

She winks at me as she walks past and a large smile breaks out across my face.

God, I love her.

After they've come down, Tiffany (Analise's best friend) carries Lacie down the aisle with a basket of flower petals. I smile at her in her small, poofy, peach dress and delicate flower crown. Her hair is white-blond and she laughs as she's carried-- she's always been a happy baby.

Next, Ryan carries Coleman down, the rings on a pillow in his lap as he's carried. His eyes and head are drooping and a shot of panic runs through me. He's going to fall asleep, wake up, and then cry. I glance over to Grace, who gives me a reassuring smile.