15: Unexpected Visitor

A/N: Hope you enjoy the update! :)

Before I know it, I'm wedged between Liam and Ryan on Ryan's small, two-cushioned sofa, now wearing tights and a big tee instead of that restricting dress. Liam has his arm draped around me, weighing me to his chest and effectively keeping me from cuddling with Ryan. I steal a glance over at my best friend who is now curled up with a pillow, his mouth slightly open due to having zoned out as he stares down the television. My eyes travel over to Liam, who is also engrossed in the T.V. screen.

Boys.

I roll my eyes, then attempt to become un-wedged without breaking their hazes. However, it's like they both have a tracker beam on my actions, because as soon as I move my arm in the slightest way, both of their eyes shoot to me. "Where are you going, baby?" Liam asks, his voice filled with sleepiness. Baby. I blush at his endearment, glad that he can't see it due to the dim lighting in the room.

"To check the time and get a snack. You guys want anything?" I question as I untangle myself from my boyfriend's grasp. "You know what I want," Ryan murmurs, referring to his usual late-night snack. "Yeah, I gotcha. What about you, Lili?" He scowls at his new nickname, but answers me, nonetheless, "Whatever you're having." He shrugs, and I nod, "Ok, I'll be back in a second."

I exit the dark bedroom, then make my way down the stairs to the kitchen. As I enter, I spot someone at the refrigerator, buzzed hair, shirtless, with black gym shorts and bare feet. Then it strikes me- I don't know this person. And I know everyone that comes to Ryan's. It's not one of his friends or family members- it's a burglar.

Oh my god, I'm going to die tonight. They're going to see me and murder me before Devon or Wilder has the chance.

As I'm about to bolt back up the stairs, the man turns around, milk carton in hand, and sees me. "Annie?" He questions. "Is that you?" I instantly recognize the voice, and mentally face-palm. "A-Andrew, thank god its you! I thought you were some burglar," I press a hand to my chest in relief. "When did you get home?" "I could ask you the same question."

This is Andrew, btwAnd welcome to Andrew Costello

This is Andrew, btw
And welcome to Andrew Costello. The largest man-whore I've ever encountered in my seventeen years. Also, the only brother Ryan has. You could say that we've always had very flirty banter, and when he was lonely, we'd hang out (vice versa). He'd recently joined the marines after graduating, and I assume he's back for a while from training. I cross my arms over chest, "Just came to see Ryan."

"Really?" He raises an eyebrow, then chugs down a swig of milk. "Because, I heard that you were having problems with some guys up in Cali." My eyes widen slightly, "How'd you know that?" Of course, I already know how, but I still hope it's not what I think it is, "Devon." He shrugs, and I tense up.

Andrew and Devon had been best friends before the whole situation. I guess they still are, considering Andrew still visits him. "And how did he know that?" My voice cracks somewhat as it comes out, but I clear my throat, nonetheless, and wait for him to answer me. "Some crazy guy named Wilder calls him and gives him a 'progress report' or something," He shrugs, and drinks more milk.