Prologue

"Thank you Mr. Seb that means a lot " Rishi Seghal, the only son of Bela and Mahir Seghal voiced out to one of his business associates.

He was always a shy boy who used to hide behind his Bela Mumma for which his jealous father always called him "Mummy ka chamcha". He disliked attending parties and socializing.

He sighed in relief when Mr. Seb went to attend one of his business partners.
He would have happily preferred sleeping in his shorts rather than attending a stupid party in a tuxedo smiling like a Quokka every now and then.

"This is all because of Mumma. She should not have dragged me here " He huffed, slouching on one of the corner chairs, glaring at his gorgeous Mumma and Dadda who were posing for a picture.

He smiled looking at his Dadda who bent down to correct his Mumma's saree plates. "Cute couple" He whispered sipping his orange juice.

"This is no fun" He looked here and there in the party to find some people talking, some engaged in 'sophisticated' eating, some dancing to god knows which tune, and a few sneakily making out.

He continued to sip his orange juice when a small girl came running and hugged his leg "Dad" She screamed excitedly.

Rishi choked on his drink. He started coughing vigorously.

"Sorry dad" The small girl patted his hand with her small hands.

He stopped coughing a few moments later.
The girl smiled looking at him "I missed you dad" She hugged his leg.
Rishi looked at her flustered.

He understood that the girl was mistaken but she was just too cute to resist her hug. He pulled up the girl in his lap. She happily sat on his lap in her pink gown and Minnie mouse hairband looking like a glass doll, blinking her big twinkling eyes.

Rishi hugged her back tenaciously. "But I am not your dad, doll" 

The small girl was clearly offended by his statement. She took his big hand in both of her hands, pinching his palm she said "bad dadda." She furrowed her eyebrows making a balloon of her cheeks.

Rishi could not help but chuckle at her cute antics. " Come here, we will find your parents " He stood up holding her.

She turned her head away.
"I will give you a chocolate " Rishi said trying to gain her attention.

And so happened, the girl quickly snapped her head towards him expectingly.

Rishi gave her a bar of chocolate stolen from his Andy Dadu's pocket.

Her face shined with a beaming smile. He kissed her cheek. "Where is your Mumma? " He enquired.

"Suchi? I was scared, where were you? How many times I have told you not to run "  He snapped his head towards the feminine voice.

"Mumma" The girl in Rishi's lap jumped.

"Oh! So it's your Mumma" Rishi smiled at the munchkin, "Mam, your daughter " He said forwarding the girl to her Mumma.

"My daughter? It's our daughter " the lady said casually.

"what? " Rishi's face lost all its color.
"You are m... m... misunderstanding mam. " He tried to give her the baby and vanish away but to his dislike, she held his one arm. "What happened, baby? Why are you calling me mam? And you don't know me and Suchi? Baby are you still angry? " She pouted, making circles on his cheek with her forefinger.

Rishi was numb to react. His mouth went dry to even say a letter. He gulped his saliva, looking at her horrified.

"Baby? " Rishi heard his parent's voice behind him.

They came running to Rishi "what is this Rishi? " They asked the same question for which even Rishi didn't know what to say.

There was a horrific silence.

"Dadda" Suchi kissed his cheek when she noticed everyone was playing statue-statue.

Bela and Mahir gasped loudly, their eyes widened to the size of saucers.
"Dadda? " They both looked at each other and then at the trio.

Mahir glared at Rishi "what is all this rishi? I thought you were a decent guy" He fumed.

And it was enough to bring Rishi on the verge of tears.
"Mahir, he is still a decent guy" Bela quickly defended.

"Of course here comes Mother India " Mahir taunted fuming at Rishi.

"Dad... Dad... Trust me " Rishi's voice croaked.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear anything. When did you become so shameless? And you hid your marriage for what seems like five years? I didn't expect this" Mahir gritted his teeth angrily.

" Mahir" Bela tried to calm him down.

"No Bela. Imagine searching for a girl for your son and then he unintentionally makes you meet his wife and daughter " Mahir whined looking at Bela.

"Mahir it's okay we will talk about it. Let them come home. " She rubbed his arm.

"Fine" He narrowed his eyes at Rishi " Come home like a human"  He caressed Suchi's cheeks and went away with Bela.

The lady took Suchi from him after which Rishi collapsed on the floor sobbing.

"Why did you do this? See my parents are not talking to me " Rishi wiped his tears sniffing.

Saanvi rolled her eyes at him. "C'mon they look sweet. They will not say anything. You can explain them later"

"You say, I am not your husband" He sniffed again.

"You are... My husband" She quickly mouthed like a parrot.

"what? " Rishi sobbed harder looking at her.

Saanvi hit her head with her palm muttering a small "sorry".

Suchi got down of saanvi's lap, went to Rishi, and hugged him " My dadda"

"But I am not you dadda doll" He sniffed again.

Suchi got out of the hug and pinched his cheek "bad dadda", kissed his cheek, and again hugged him excited.

Rishi kept on looking at Saanvi expectantly making a cry babyface.

Saanvi turned her head away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Chapters will be updated after " Yours, Since forever" ends.🤗❤

A very happy Diwali to you all❤. May this festival of lights enlighten each one of your life❤❤. May your smile remains intact like this forever❤. May God showers all his sweet blessings upon you all❤❤. 

Much Love❤🤗.

Thanks for reading❤

Thanks for reading❤.