Part 2:- I hate parties

RISHI

RISHI

What should I say now? After "hi" And "hello" I have nothing to talk about.

Of course, I know she is a Fashion designer. Her hobbies are cooking and reading. She is like 26 or something, now what else I am supposed to know. Her whole biodata mom sent me yesterday which I read just five minutes before meeting her.

She was sitting gazing at the Cappucino, that probably was more handsome than me.

Should I start by complimenting her dress? Her hairs? But her phone cover is really nice.

" It's a nice place" She said in a soft voice without lifting her gaze from the red cup.

"Yeah" Wait... What was her name? Shit! I read everything except her name.

"Hey! I am Rishi Seghal" 

Quite awkward but better than embarrassing myself for not knowing her name in between the conversation 'if we start the conversation of course'.

"Umm... H... Hi! I am Shikha Singh" She looked confused, probably because she was saying the same thing for the second time.

"The design of this table is nice " We both are designers I think it was best to say. But she is a fashion designer, designs with clothes, right?

"I mean design of the table cloth is nice " I corrected my earlier statement with a nervous smile while she just nodded still LOOKING AT THE RED CUP.

C'mon, I deserve a glance at least.

I started to sip my cappuccino not knowing what else to ask.

"Actually... Mr... Rishi... I... I... You... Know...it... " She was fumbling and it looked like she would start crying even if I said  'you look beautiful.

"Relax Shikha! You can tell me if I am making you uncomfortable, I will shift to another table. Please don't go by my words, I didn't know what else to say... So I just talked about the table cloth but if you..."

"I love someone else " She quickly said,  squeezing her eyes tightly as if waiting for someone to lash at her.

"Oh! That's great! " That explains her nervousness.

"You are not angry? " Her eyes widened in shock and her jaw hung low in a perfect 'O'

"Why would I be? I mean it's not like we are dating or something and you are cheating on me. " I said casually. She seemed so scared. Maybe like mine, her parents too forced her to meet me.

"I wasted your time " She said again fidgeting her fingers.

"Oh C'mon it's not like I am some CEO of the company  I anyways would have been sleeping" Although she wasted my time which I would have utilized for sleeping but she doesn't need to know that. She was already nervous, uncomfortable, awkward, and scared.