Part 8:- Some more drama

Bela came to Rishi and patted his back, "you should have told us everything earlier

Bela came to Rishi and patted his back, "you should have told us everything earlier. Did we ever deny anything you wished, Rishi?  You should have told us that you already like someone and would marry her. We would have been happiest you know.
Mahir is more hurt because he is thinking that you didn't even consider us close enough to share your feelings "
Bela whsiperee in a sad voice.

"Mumma please don't be sad" A series of tears flew down from Rishi's eyes. He can never see his Mother sad at any cost.

Bela turned her back towards him, it pricked his heart. He kept his head on Bela's back, "Mumma please listen to me, I didn't do anything as you people are thinking. I am still your decent boy " He sniffed wiping his face with Bela's Saree pallu.

When Bela didn't respond, Rishi kneeled down in front of her, hugging her stomach. "Mumma, please... " He sniffed again. Bela is the most important person for Rishi. He does not care if the whole world is against him, he just wants his Mother on his side always. He hardly expresses his love in words but when it comes to Bela, he never forgets to wish her with "I love you " every morning.

Looking at him crying burying his face in Bela's stomach, nobody could guess that he was a 28 years Man. He just resembled a kid who was trying to conquer the world.

Bela held his shoulders to pull him up but he refused to stand up, "listen to me first" He whined.

"Acha fine! Say! " Bela ruffled his hair.

"I was... " He wanted to speak everything to her but Kuhu's screaming disturbed them.

They quickly ran to the side to see  Rj holding back a Screaming Kuhu while Shaan stood in front of her with his head hung low.

"Tell me Shaan, who is your girlfriend? Or are you too having a wife and a child? Tell me Shaan otherwise I will not let you in the house for months. "  Kuhu looked like she wanted to extract out an imaginary girlfriend of Shaan.

Poor Shaan who didn't even look beyond his books was terrified. He looked at Rishi with accusing eyes.

" Tell me Shaan" Kuhu held his face between her palm, "tell me, my dear son. You can share anything with me" She was soft this time.

"Trust me, Mumma, I am not like Rishi Bhai" He assured her.

"Excuse me? What do you mean by you are not like me? You are saying as if I daily bring a wife and a child with me." Rishi rolled his eyes at him.

"But Bhai... " Shaan was planning his defense when Rishi interrupted "you are younger behave like one " He glared at him.

"Shaan promise me that whenever you get a girlfriend, I will be the first one to know" Kuhu extended her palm before him, her heart was at peace only when he promised her.
Rj shook his head at Kuhu "At least let the kid grow beyond books".

"Let's have dinner everyone. It's late " Sumi came with giggling Suchi in her arms. Behind her, Andy, bade Dadu and Dadi followed like lost puppies.

"Aww! My niece" Meera ran behind Sumi too.

Everyone sat across the dining table, Rishi was anticipating how to tell them everything but they didn't even spare him an eye, they were busy feeding Suchi. Even Mahir who was behaving like a thunderstorm a few minutes before was gladly wiping Suchi's face of food remains.

Rishi huffed, stuffing the food in his mouth.
Neither they care nor they listen. I wish I could too turn into a four -year old baby.

Rishi finished his dinner but the rest of them had not even started. Seeing everyone busy, he decided to go to his room and sleep. Anyway, Suchi's mother was going to come and explain them.

His steps halted when he heard "Dadda! "  in a soft voice.

He turned to look at Suchi who was standing on the table extending both her arms, waiting for Rishi to pick her up.

Corners of his lips automatically lifted upwards. He felt something very beautiful when she called him. Without wasting a second he came to her and lifted her up in his arms.

"Sleepy Dadda" Suchi yawned, before kissing his throat as per her height convenience.

"Awww" His family sitting at the dining table melted like ice cream.

Ignoring them, Rishi walked towards his room. In the meantime, Suchi slept on his chest.

Rishi carefully put her on the bed and arranged pillows around her. He kissed her forehead, "Good night, doll".

***
Saanvi gave a glass of water to her father who quietly took it and ate the medicine. Why won't he after an hour lecture from his daughter?

Although they are not on talking terms, what are indirect talking and scoldings for?

Suraj had fainted while traveling back as he didn't have his breakfast and lunch. Parikh quickly took him to the hospital.

Saanvi forwarded the bowl which contained the vegetable soup towards him. He scrunched his nose looking at soup but finally had it without throwing tantrums.

Saanvi came out of his room as soon as he slept, secretly keeping a laddoo on the table beside the bed to sweeten the bitter taste of medicines in his mouth.

She thought he didn't notice but a sweet smile on his face said it all.

"Hello, did you check upon Suchi? " She asked the person on another side of the call.

"Yes! He took her to his home. She is safe " The other person replied.

She sighed in relief and cut the call. She sent one of her male friends behind Rishi and Suchi. She could not trust anyone with her daughter.
Her daughter is her heart.

She knew she had created a mess and she would gladly clear it but Suchi does not have to get involved in the process.

Although she heard Suchi was safe, still she wanted to bring her as soon as possible.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Saanvi is going to clean the mess in next part but will crazy Seghal family listen to her? 🤔🤔

This is the Reason why the update is early 😂😂

"@Rose9972 kab re aaj chahiye mujhe mujhe nahi pata ek toh gracious ko bhi nahi laya lekin maine kuch nahi bola toh please next part de de re baba 😘😘"       

You guys are really cute and hilarious😂😂❤.

Lots of love❤.

Thanks for reading❤.