Part 25:- Changing Equations💞

"Bhabhi, will you please come with me shopping?" Meera asked wrapping her arms around Saanvi

To which, "Of course", Saanvi patted her cheeks lovingly.

"Just a minute. I need to send an important email then we will leave" Meera kissed her cheeks muttering "okay".
Meera sat on the bed surfing through her phones. She admired Saanvi a lot. In a house full of mad people she got a mature person with whom she can share anything. Not that her mother and Dadi(s) are not cool with all the 'girly' talks but Saanvi happens to be an exception. They are from the same generation, which explains a lot about their similar mindset. No doubt their sweet bond of sisters is blooming.

"Did you complete your assignments, Meera? " Rishi asked coming out of the washroom dressed in a black shirt and blue jeans, making him look extra hot.

Saanvi quickly averted her gaze before it could stick onto him. According to her, Man especially a cute Man like her husband looks dapper in a black fitted shirt.

"Bhaiyu" Meera whined, "you always ask this same question whenever you see me. Do I look like an assignment to you? " Meera pouted annoyed.

"Because you never complete your assignment on time and then run around the whole house on the last day" Rishi reasoned, lightly hitting her head.

"Ahh! Dad see Rishi bhaiyu is beating me " Meera yelled smirking at Rishi. His eyes bulged out at her perfect acting. He looked at her in horror, "Close your big mouth. When did I beat you? " He glared at her to which she giggled, "you are so scared of dad".

" Get out of my room" Rishi huffed annoyed.

"Dadda, Rishi bhaiyu is pushing me out of his room. I got hurt on my head" Meera again shouted as if she was in some severe pain.

"Please shut up for God's sake. Do whatever you want to. I am sorry " Rishi joined his hands before her.

All the while, Saanvi was looking at the duo amused. Their bickering is something Saanvi enjoys a lot. She adores every member of this family. They all are so happy, so chirpy, and full of life. They have fun together just like her and her Dad.
It's not like they don't face any problems but they handle them maturely.
If one person is going wrong others guide him/her. The house is surely mad but the positivity she feels here makes her think as if she is in heaven.

"Bhabhi, let's go" Meera squealed dragging Saanvi out of the room.

"Where? " Rishi stood up from the bed looking at both the fevicol sticks. Who can't stay without each other. At least Meera.

"Shopping" Meera chirped.

"And Office? " Rishi inquired being jealous. Saanvi is taking all the attention since she came here. Even his sister has not asked him to accompany her shopping since Saanvi came.

"We ditched it. It's for boring people like you " Meera ran out of the room with Saanvi before Rishi could catch her.

"Waise bhaiyu, Dad is not at home" Meera peeked inside the room from the door and again ran away.