Part 24:- Butterflies💕

Both of them came out of the car as they reached Saanvi's office

It was almost a week they came back home and now they thought to join their respective works.

Rishi came along with Saanvi to greet her Dad. As they reached outside his office, Rishi held her arm. She turned around to face him when he put a box on her palm. She anticipated looking at the box, it looked familiar.

She opened it and found the same bracelet she wanted to gift Rishi, "you forgot it on the dressing table. It's a gift for Dad, so I bought it" Rishi smiled at her.

Saanvi couldn't help but think about how to bang her Husband's head on the wall so that he gets some brain. Why was he so dumb?
She could not give it to him directly so she kept it on the table thinking, he would get the clue that it was for him.

"Thank you Rishi" She gritted her teeth at him.

Rishi looked at her confused, was she grateful?

Shrugging his shoulders, he entered his Father-in-law's cabin. He bent down, touching his feet for his blessings.

The old man patted his head showering him with tons of blessings.

Saanvi followed behind. She was still ashamed to face her Dad. She had hurt him so much but still, he stood like a rock with her, "How are you, Saanvi? " He asked lovingly looking at her who was fidgeting with her fingers. She just shook her head, her eyes already started to well up.

"I will see the office" Rishi reasoned to get out of the cabin, giving space to the father-daughter duo.

"I... Am...Sorry... Papa" She finally gathered the courage to speak the words she wanted to tell him for so long.

"I told you it was never your fault" Her Dad rushed to her engulfing her in a bear hug. He knew love is blind. It makes you do the things you never wanted to. He very well understood why Saanvi got stuck in such a situation. The loneliness pushed her to accept what all she never imagined.

"Stop crying otherwise how will we enjoy our ice cream date " He pulled her cheeks, wiping her tears.

She again hugged him like a kangaroo, "I love you Papa", he kissed her hair, " I love you more than anything my heart".

They had their moment and Rishi kept wandering around the office. Once he knew Saanvi's cabin, he quickly rushed towards it. Pulling the first drawer of her table, he kept the perfume he bought for her in it.

He sighed in relief once done. It was tough giving it to her face to face.

He came back to his previous place and just then he saw Saanvi and her Dad coming his way.

"Where were you? " Saanvi asked him.

"Just here"

"What a shame I couldn't find you 'just here' with my eyes. Guess I need a pair of binoculars" She remarked sarcastically to which Rishi just shrugged chuckling.

She was finally back with her sarcastic comebacks, her dad seemed happy to get back his old Saan.

"God bless you both" Her dad caressed their head and went for a meeting.

"Let's go" Rishi chirped passing her.

"Only you go Mister. This is my office"

"Oh yeah! I forgot " He rubbed the back of his neck being embarrassed.

As he took two steps forward to leave, Saanvi held his wrist.

He turned around to see her tying something on his wrist. He looked at it carefully, it was the same black leather bracelet he saw in the box.
"Didn't you give this to Dad? " He was astounded.

"Papa likes watches and I bought a watch for him. "

"And what about this? " He asked signing towards the bracelet.

Saanvi fumed at his words. Was he so dumb to understand that she bought it for him? Where should she bang his head?

Controlling the urge to crush his foot under her heels, she gave him a tight-lipped smile, "I already made the idiot person wear it for whom I bought it".

Rishi's ear turned pink. Did she buy this for him? It was the first time any girl was gifting him something. She thought about him while buying gifts for the family. His heart jumped in excitement. It was very special for him. He is never going to take that off.

Looking at him blushing, even Saanvi's cheeks turned pink. She wanted to control the smile on her face desperately but her reflexes blocked her mind.

"I like it" He spoke softly playing with the bracelet.

"Even if it's not you have to wear it"

"Why?" He anyways was going to wear it for a lifetime but he was curious to know her reason.

"B... Because I bought it" Saanvi didn't have an answer she just wanted him to wear it.

"Okay" He smiled at her. That ever so charming smile made her heart jump to her mouth.

"Listen" As she turned to go, he called her. She hummed looking at his nervous figure.

"Drawer...something...I" he was apprehensive.

" Bye" He ran out sensing his inability to form the words of his choice.

Saanvi blinked her eyes at his lightning speed. The only two words she got were 'drawer' and 'bye'.
Shaking her head at his confusing behavior, she moved to her cabin.

*
Saanvi was happily driving toward Rishi's office. Today, she decided to pick him up from the office.
The other reason for her happiness was the newfound fragrance that Mr. Idiot Sehgal has gifted her.

She found the perfume bottle when she was searching for some documents. She was about to throw it as she thought it didn't belong to her but then she remembered Rishi's incoherent words. He was saying something about the drawer and her mind started working. It was for her.

She sprayed the fragrance on her. It gave her butterflies in her stomach. No doubt it had a beautiful fragrance but the fact that Rishi gifted it, he noticed her likes made her heart tingle.
She blushed remembering Rishi's face in the morning.

Stupid! Why is he so cute?

Humming the tunes of her favorite song, Saanvi kept driving toward his office with a happy heart.

She reached his office and found him waiting for her on the bench in the office park. He was whistling looking at the moon.

She was taking slow steps towards him but stood surprised as a girl dressed in a white fitted shirt and formal blue skirt suddenly appeared from somewhere passing a coffee mug to him.

He thanked her flashing his sparkling teeth. The girl sat beside him and they got engrossed in talking.
Rishi was enjoying her company.

Saanvi tapped her foot on the floor waiting for almost half an hour but their talks didn't seem to end.

Huffing, she finally walked towards them.
"Dear Hubby, I think it's late. Let's get going" She battled her eyelashes, sugarcoating her words.

The side effects of living in the Sehgal mansion could be easily seen on her face.

Rishi stood surprised in front of her blinking his eyes rapidly to believe whatever he was seeing was real.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading❤.