Part 6:- I am dead

As Bela and Mahir already left, leaving Rishi alone to manage himself, Saanvi dragged Rishi to her car with Suchi jumping in his arms

Like a waterfall, tears kept pouring out of Rishi's eyes while Suchi kept on kissing his cheeks excitedly. Since he lost in the statue-statue game and was crying he deserved kisses. Isn't it? And as he was Suchi's Dad he deserved more kisses, right?

"Sir! Sir! " They heard an urgent voice. On turning back they found a man in his mid-twenties running towards them. As soon as he reached them, he filled his lungs with oxygen taking deep breaths.

"What happened? " Saanvi asked.

"Mam, Rishi sir's phone " The Man extended the phone towards her.

Saanvi looked at him confused, " Who is Rishi? "

"Your supposed husband" Rishi gritted his teeth beside her.

Did I miss hearing his name?  Shit! Saanvi thought hitting her forehead and springing her tongue out. "Sorry " She gave an apologetic smile to Rishi and proceeded to take the phone from the Man who was already giving them hopeless stares.

Thanking him, they again moved towards Saanvis's Car when her phone rang, she picked up the call and after talking for a minute in a worried tone she turned to Rishi.

"Sorry, Rishi! It's very urgent I have to go for now. I will come tomorrow to your house and will explain everything to your parents."

"But...

" Give me your number " Saanvi commanded and Rishi's face went pale.

Why is she asking for my number? What she will do? Is she really trying to trap me? Oh no! what if she is a fraud. Rishi stood numb thinking all the possible reasons.

"Rishi" Saanvi shouted on top of her voice making Suchi and Rishi flinch.

"What? " He looked at her keeping his palm on his heart.

"You idiot! Give me your number " She fumed at him.
She was already getting late and here he was busing wasting time in zoning out.

Rishi quickly parroted his number.

"Great! Message your address on this number. I will come tomorrow" She gave a missed call on his number.

"Come Suchi! " She extended her hands towards Suchi but she shook her head encircling her arms around Rishi's neck.

"Suchi! Please come, baby." Saanvi pleaded.

"Dadda" Suchi mumbled and buried her face in his chest.

"Suchi come here this instant! " Saanvi commanded in a higher tone but suchi hid more into Rishi's chest.

Seconds later Rishi felt his shirt getting wet. She was such a chirpy girl and now seeing her crying like this Rishi felt bad. He patted her back trying to calm her down while helplessly looking at Saanvi. Whatever it was, the small innocent heart was not at fault.