Part 27:- The Truth

"Saanvi don't worry it's alright

"Saanvi don't worry it's alright. Everything is fine now. You don't need to worry about anything " Rishi was continuously speaking anxiously.
More than Saanvi, he looked depressed. Just because she turned her head towards the window side recalling all the heroic actions her husband did.

I haven't left my wife neither I plan to do it in the future.

The words were giving her goosebumps throughout her body. How effortlessly he uttered those words. Wasn't he her cute husband? She was astounded by his sudden transformation. When did he turn into a Macho Man?

"For the 10th time Rishi. I am not worrying about anything. "
She spoke as softly as she could.

"Okay," He nodded at her like a scared cat and then focused back on his driving. For him, it was silence before the storm. He was afraid that if he said the same words again she would pounce on him like a cat and scratch his whole face with her big nails.

And then the whole drive was silent. She couldn't detach herself from the memories of her husband taking a stand for her. The soft breezy wind that was stroking the trees caressed her face too. A peaceful smile graced her lips. It feels good to be called his wife. His worry, his care, the way he respects her, and her choices everything makes her feel divine. He doesn't have to put effort to make her happy just his presence makes her feel contented. She doesn't feel bounded like before, she doesn't feel any pressure to be perfect for him. She just feels free with him. She can breathe in peace. Just his presence assures her everything is well. His smile soothes all the pain. Just him holding her hand make her feel solace. Is this what they call love?

The overwhelming fluttering in her heart made her eyes shine with tears of joy, tears of happiness. It feels so good to be with him. It's sheer euphoria to see his smiling face every day. She loves his presence, she loves his feel, she loves his voice, she loves his masculine fragrance, she loves his eyes, she loves his smiles she loves everything about him. She loves him. He is just perfect. Does the man even have any flaws?

The car came to the halt in front of the Sehgal Mansion. Their home. Their happy home. She opened the door to get down the car when she felt a tug on her dupatta.
"Why were you ignoring me? " Rishi held the dupatta end in his end complaining to her about her behavior like a 5-year-old child. She melted looking at him. Who would say this is the same guy who knocked down a man in two punches just a few minutes ago. 

As she kept staring at him she forgot his complaint. He again pulled her dupatta, "Tell me. Did I say something bad to you" He asked again wanting to know her answer.

She leaned a little closer making him nervous, "you never say anything bad " She placed her hands on his shoulders and raised herself to his height, and planted a feathery kiss on his cheek. The soft sensation of the intimate contact touched their soul with love and calmness. It was not just a simple kiss for them. It was fervor flying within them. The same fervor which was making them restless to hold each other in their arms till eternity Because they find Solace in each other's arms.