Part 1 :- Rishi Sehgal and Saanvi Malik

RISHI SEHGAL

RISHI SEHGAL

"Age - 28 years

Gender- Male

Education qualification - MBA

Job - Managing Director of BeVish Wonderworld.

Complexion - fair

Eye and hair color - Black

Chest - 36

Waist - 33

Abs - On the way

Ass- 3..."

"Enough! Stop it Dad" I snatched the measurement tape from Dad's hand.

Mom who was noting down everything on the note pad quickly got up, "what happened baby? " She asked concerned.

"28 years old 'Baby' " My jealous Dadda huffed.

They were on a Bride hunt for me. After listening to tons of "Humara beta to Hamari sunta hi nahi" Lines, I finally threw myself here, and then this is what they were doing.

Measuring my ass? Like really?

I huffed in annoyance, "like for once can we behave like a normal family? You people can suggest a girl and I will meet her and then we decide on other things? How about that? " I raised my eyebrow at them.

"But still we need all the details " Dad rolled his eyes.

"Whatever " I too rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine! You don't need to be angry my darling son. We won't irritate you now. Okay? " Mom said caressing my cheeks.

"Of course" Dad chuckled dryly.

"Let's go Mahir we need to send this bio to many, many people come. " Mom literally dragged Dad out of my room, when on the door he looked at me and winked.

I just chuckled at his meek attempt to make me jealous.

They love me so much. I never felt that I am not their biological child, they always treated me equally to Meera. I love them both but I love Mumma more.

I was always interested in designing and hence decided to join my Mom's office. I can also be close to both my Mothers with 'BeVish Wonderworld'

"Are you proud of me Maa, Papa? " I asked caressing their hand imprints. I joined the office as a normal employee, gave exams and interviews, didn't take any advantage of my name, and finally, after five years, I became Managing Director of the Enterprises.

"Bhaiyu, you take so much time. " I heard my little princess. I promised to take her shopping and she is nuts for shopping.

I quickly ran out, "I am ready your highness". I bowed down before her and she chuckled keeping her palm on her mouth.