chapter twenty_four

Eve
She sat on her bed thinking about her little scene with that scumbag
Maybe he was right, maybe kyle wasn't as nice as she thought, she had already quit her job,for all she knew he didn't feel the same way.

This would just be another would be another waste of time,she picked up her phone and changed her flight location, this was stupid she knew, it'd be disappointing If he reconciled with his family and came back to give her the news and she wouldn't be there, laura wasn't picking her call, she knew when to back off.

Maybe laura blamed her for her relationship failure, it didn't matter, she was grateful for Laura, but friends became strangers, laura didn't change but she did.

She wanted another second chance, a new start, this time it would be the one she wanted,no complications, no ex, no boss, just her and her dreams.
The plan was simple leave to somewhere else, and restart.

Jason's words had her thinking all day, she was such a fool, trying to be friends with him again,and then the laura fiasco, life wasn't fair. She never wanted to be a project manager, she never wanted to come back here,she wanted to travel and bake and own a dog and a house.

It was time she went through with her plans.

&.&.&.&.

Her phone buzzed in her pockets as she sat in the airport the next morning waiting for her flight,

She removed the sim card,broke it and threw it into a trash can, it was for her own good.

Her flight was ready, walking through the gate meant a restart.

She took a deep breath, she was ready.