Chapter 7 - Teaching A Pig

When they made their way outside, Luo Mingli finally spoke.

"What are you planning?"

"Hm? What could I be planning?" Rong Yuhang asked back.

"I can't read minds." Luo Mingli responded indifferently.

"Your way with words was very inspiring today your highness."

When Luo Mingli smiled, his eyes curved slightly giving a vague charm full of meaning. "Even children from the pear garden pale in comparison."

Rong Yuhang was about to speak again but was cut off by Luo Mingli.

"We're here."

The gravestone was placed relatively high in ranking as he was an elder who had died for the sake of the family. It was well maintained and the grass was well cut.

Luo Mingli stood in front of it and swiped the top of the tomb. "Elder, I'm married now. The person I'm married to is the seventh Prince and I'm very happy right now. The Zheng family has treated me very well after your departure and I wanted to inform you that there is no need to worry about me."

After his speech, Luo Mingli nodded to Rong Yuhang to show that he had finished all the words he wanted to say.

Rong Yuhang gave a bemused smile." Are you sure you're it's okay to lie in front of his grave? "

Luo Mingli neither denied or refuted." I have said what I have wanted to say."

"Suit yourself." Rong Yuhang no longer paid any attention and walked out of the graveyard.

Luo Mingli followed along. As they were turning a corner, Luo Mingli was walking in front as a guide for Rong Yuhang and as they turned a corner, a figure suddenly appeared.

Luo Mingli's senses were still sharp as he reflexively dodged backwards but when he saw who it was, he decisively kicked that person's leg which bent their knees making them fall to the ground yelping in pain.

Then he moved back to his original place as if he was not the one who had just knocked someone down.

"Ow! Which lousy servant with no eyes kicked me?! Do you know who I am?! To dare do this to this lady!!! I'll make you pay!" The voice was shrill and high, yet it carried a the sweet meoldy of chirping from morning birds, clearly a female's voice.

The maid next to her hurriedly helped her up and looked over her full of worry and concern with a hint of fear.

" My lady, are you hurt? "

She slapped the maids hand and shouted angrily," Do I look fine to you?! My clothes got dirty now!!"

She was incredibly mad since she had just lost face falling flat on her bottom especially in her own home. She didn't expect someone would do such a thing to her.

Her appearance was very lovely. With big round eyes that were now tinged red from embarrassment and shame and those pouty cherry lips. Those rosy cheeks also made for an adorable blush.

This was the second lady of the Zheng Family, Zheng Xinqiao.

Once she stood up, she took a good look at who dared to embarrass her. She was stunned to see Luo Mingli's face and blurted out loudly without thinking. "Why are you still alive?"

Luo Mingli coldly retorted. "Second sister prefers to see my corpse?"

Zheng Xinqiao gave out a contemptuous stare and her tone was full of disgust. "How dare you come crawling back to the Zheng family when you're such a waste of resources. You should be grateful that you were even able to stay here for so long."