Chapter 8 - Bonding Time

After the farce was over and dealt with, Rong Yuhang and Luo Mingli finally left the Zheng mansion only after dropping a last reminder.

'Remember to send the congratulatory gifts to Fushang mansion in Yingshu County.'

Jingshang Yu almost couldn't resist the urge to strangle them to death. Her daughter had been hurt so badly yet the perpetrators got to walk off freely and they even had to reward them!

However, she was helpless and could only look for other ways to repay the debt in the future.

......

Rong Yuhang was in a very good mood.

His hatred for the Zhengs wasn't very deep, but because of Zheng Yingbiao, he couldn't stand them either. But the entire Zheng family disgusted him either ways and making them feel uncomfortable was also another joy.

When Rong Yuhang had come back to the past, he was no longer controlled by excessive emotions that would easily explode and make himself go into a more vulnerable position.

Though he was a person that wouldn't purposely hide his feelings if he felt wronged or wanted something, he was no longer as naive and inexperienced.

The cultivation method he was currently using was extremely effective, helping him reach the 5th stage, soul condensation realm att he age of 18.

Such a feat accomplished was heaven shocking, the average cultivators at the age of 18 would've still been at qi condensation realm and the more talented would be at foundation establishment realm.

If he didn't find the 《Supressing Flame Art》 back then when he was bullied and fell off a cliff, he wouldn't of been able to cultivate early.

However, there was a huge drawback to this cultivation method which caused devastating side effects. The side effects weren't obvious at the beginning, but gradually, the more it was used, the more emotional he would become to the point of paranoia and insanity.

Not only that, the most devastating part was his dantian. Every few months, his dantian would begin cracking and his spiritual energy would leak out. No matter how many times he fixed it, it would always break and the cost of fixing it with a pill was very expensive and it wasn't even solving the root cause.

But he wasn't as educated since the emperor never cared for him, he still remembered how his so called father watched on with cold eyes as he was tortured being cut every second.

The feeling of being ripped apart while being forced to stay conscious as he watched the people who ruined his life laugh with joy and pleasure at his pain all day.

Now that he was back to the past, where he hadn't hadn't integrated the art into his cultivation to a considerable degree, he could now abolish his cultivation since the method he was using would end in his demise as his biggest weakness if he kept it.

That was when Rong Yuhang had the realisation that even if he had been reborn, some things were still difficult to change. Even so, he at least had the future knowledge to change it all.

The two promptly came back to the mansion and the servants were very afraid and dared not look at them. The fear installed in their minds were vivid and some of them had seen first sight of other servant being brutally murdered.

They even had to clean up afterwards and the sight would make anyone tremble in trepidation for the same fate as them.

Luo Mingli saw the servant's evasive movements but paid it no mind. In the novel, it was described that the seventh Prince would kill servants on a daily basis.