Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Rong Yuhang stepped forward, his robes neat and clean. He smiled very naturally. "Father emperor won't mind me disciplining my sister now would he?"

Rong Xiuran had a cold look on his face. "Yuhang. You can argue with your siblings but you can't harm them."

His momentum was extremely powerful and the tone of his voice felt heavier than gold, a sense of pressure was always present.

"Father emperor thinks I went too far?"

"Apologise to your sister." He stated flatly.

To that, Rong Yuhang beamed brightly while scornfully up turning his lips into a smirk. "No way."

The whole room sucked in a deep breath. It was so silent that even a pin drop could be heard.

Rong Xiuran, the emperor, was obviously not happy with such blatent opposition. "Are you refusing this emperor?"

Rong Yuhang chuckled mockingly, "Did you not hear? Should I repeat myself? I'm sure your hearing hasn't deteriorated to the pint you've gone deaf."

Rong Xiuran's face darkened visibly and everyone found it hard to even breath.

Luo Mingli was also surprised at how daring Rong Yuhang was being right now. He knew how these two father and son pair didn't like each other but did he have to court death like this in public?

His cultivation wasn't even on par with the emperor's and if Rong Yuhang died because of his spiteful tongue, then he would lose his temporary safeguard and become a widow.

If his master found out he became a widow after one day of marriage...

Not that he cared about the fated partner part but he didn't want to be ridiculed by his master if he ever found out that he let his partner die right in front of him. Besides, Luo Mingli also wanted to know what was so special about this villain who ended tragically as to be his daoist partner.

Luo Mingli tugged the hem of Rong Yuhang's robe and his eyes hinted at him.

Rong Yuhang was surprised by his sudden care and gave a faint smile.

Raising an eyebrow at him, Luo Mingli didn't insist any further actions. Since Rong Yuhang had such confidence to smile at him like this, there was no need to worry.

All he had to do was watch the play.

Rong Yuhang spoke again after that explaining. "Fifth sister said I was a motherless child and that even father emperor wasn't good enough to teach me manners so I merely punished her. She dared to insult Father Emperor's lack of skills to teach so I, being loyal and filial, decided to take matters into my own hands. "

Rong Hui almost choked. Rong Yuhang was pulling words up from his ass right in front of the emperor who had already seen and heard everything.

Everyone else also thought the same.

Was the emperor such a fool as to believe this lie?!

Do you think the emperor is blind and deaf?!

Who are you joking with???

Rong Yunxin almost died of anger at his words. She couldn't hold back and growled with a heavy expression.

In the hearts of everyone present, they believed that the emperor would publicly humiliate the seventh Prince.

Rong Xiuran repressed the headache and vein from bulging outwards. "Yuhang'er is very filial to protect this emperor's reputation and does not blame you."