Chapter 17

Chaoter 17

Lin Yangqiu was stood in front of them, in the way in the eyes of Rong Yuhang while Luo Mingli looked on with mild interest.

To Rong Yuhang, seeing this person's face was tantamount to seeing the killer of your parents. He had expected to see Lin Yangqiu, but he didn't expect coming earlier had no effect of avoiding this man either.

It had always been like that, everytime he had gotten treasures and opportunities, they would always be taken away by Lin Yangqiu or be interrupted by the man whenever he was in the vicinity.

His preparation was for naught. Only difference this time was that he was disguised since he was grounded, and he had a cute little wife, or rather, an unpleasant face to look at now, as his company.

Without a shift in his expression, Rong Yuhang spoke coldly. "Why should I have a chat with you?"

Lin Yangqiu was startled by the cold questioning but quickly regained his wit and spoke calmly. "I heard that you just bought the Star graze lupin grass. Can you sell it to me? I will pay double the price for it."

Rong Yuhang scoffed inwardly, remembering when Lin Yangqiu asked the employee that he would buy it at twice the price after he had bought it. When he refused, Lin Yangqiu repeatedly pestered him until he couldn't hold back his irritation and attacked him.

That led to both of them fighting, turning the pavilion into a mess.

"No. Get lost." Rong Yuhang was ruthless when he spoke, his tone frigid and frosty. His expression was of one looking at a fly which greatly humiliated Lin Yangqiu.

In all of his life, Lin Yangqiu had never been treated this way. He was the beloved young master of the reclusive Lin clan who pampered and treasured him greatly as a genius. Then, he had set off to join Shengyue sect which was a renowned sect where he was accepted as the direct disciple of Shengyue sect's leader and found gifted in alchemy.

In face of Rong Yuhang, Lin Yangqiu didn't relent and Zheng Yingbiao even arrived on time to hear his words and his expression fell.

Lin Yangqiu didn't like the man for his rudeness and unreasonable act but he had no choice since he really needed the herb. "Fellow cultivator, please sell the herb to me, I really need it. I can even pay triple the price and add in a grade 3 pill. "

Rong Yuhang was beginning to get irritated, the resemblance from countless chases and pestering from this man was numerous. He could feel his spiritual energy rumbling in accordance to his emotions.

With an arrogant and dismissive look on his face, his voice held some impatience and sarcasm. "Oh but have you wondered whether this master also needs the herb? Stop getting in my way before your sorry little ass gets hurt."

Luo Mingli also butted in, adding. "As for your low grade pill, who knows what strange herbs you might have added in. It can't be trusted by such a disgraceful dog."

Rong Yuhang was amused by his words and played along. He was scolding him but his smile and expression was one that was one of delight." Silly. Even dogs are more graceful than that thing over there."

Lin Yangqiu's face darkened while Zheng Yingbiao was utterly appalled by the two. He hated how the two insulted the person he became friends with and stepped forward.

"I am Zheng Yingbiao, second son of the Zheng family. I can pay you five times the amount of the original price." With a loud voice filled with arrogance, Zheng Yingbiao wanted to use his family as backing to scare the two. The Zheng family were one of the four powerhouses in the Yantian empire.