Chapter 22

Chapter 22

In an abundance of trees and bushes, the far vastness of forests, another day passed in the secret realm. Four days had gone by since they first entered.

Only six days remained and Luo Mingli had swiped many treasures under Rong Yuhang's swift actions.

Occasionally, Luo Mingli would pick up materials which looked useless to Rong Yuhang but when he mentioned it to the other, he couldn't help think he was getting spited on when he replied with, " Everything has a use, no matter how insignificant or useless it may appear. The wielder is the useful or useless one."

Luo Mingli didn't pay any attention to his indescribable mood. It was unknown how many pouches this frail teenaged body carried inside his robe.

Rong Yuhang admitted that he was quite unlucky, if it wasn't for his previous life's knowledge and knowing how to fix the crack in his core that would form every few months, he would've probably expended more energy and power against that large snake in the cave even though it had been weakened from its tribulation.

Right outside the cave, they were met with an unexpected scene, surrounded in a swamp crawling with foundation establishment monsters so Rong Yuhang would've had to stay in the cave longer due to severe injuries and lack of perfection over his qingong if this happened in his previous life.

It was his first time coming inside this secret realm since his battle with Lin Yangqiu aggravated the crack in his core so he didn't know what to expect besides the information he gathered from the stories and tales of others.

The reason why he wanted to go to the South-East wasn't for Lin Yangqiu like Luo Mingli who knew more because of the novel, but because he found information that there was a precious herb that was an ingredient for the Reversing Yang pill. It was a shame that it ended up in Lin Yangqiu's hand so Rong Yuhang wanted to obtain it before him so he wouldn't be able to create the pill and go to the Gravetomb Island with ease.

He didn't know when Lin Yangqiu would get the herb but the faster he got it, the better. And if he already has it... better to destroy it.

As soon as another demonic beast was slain, Rong Yuhang sensed nearby cultivators, around 20 kilometres away. It had been a while since he saw people and his hands felt a bit itchy, but he kept his impulses aside and made his way through the forest to their direction.

Concealing their presence, Rong Yuhang took Luo Mingli and arrived in time to overhear shouting and swords clashing. They used the environment and hid from a distance to watch the situation.

"Cai Feng you bastard, daring to launch a sneak attack and steal our things. Burning soul sect should be calling Burning Theives sect instead!" A bright youth's voice was heard hollering in anger.

Countless voices shouted in agreement, weaved with indignation and rage.

The Burning soul sect disciple, Cai Feng, laughed mockingly at the youth as he beckoned provocatively." Can it be called stealing when you couldn't even defeat it yourselves?  You're unable to kill it so another swoops in, it just shows your lack of skills. You should be thanking me by kowtowing I saved your life. "

"You..." The youth blushed in anger, unable to hold back his emotions, and attacked with his sword.

However, their levels clearly weren't on the same level as he was knocked back, groaning in pain as he vomited out blood.

"Junior brother, are you alright?" One of the disciples went over to help. He brushed passed and went to attack again despite knowing he wasn't a match.

The one named Cai Feng, just snickered at this and couldn't help speaking, "Look at how weak your Soaring sword sect is, to be unable to fight against me. Your Shixiong should go back and cultivate in seclusion for longer before coming out again. And you, you're not even worth mentioning."