Ep 32 - Codename: Arcturus

Lloyd stood in the center of the Temple of Light, standing on his golden dragon crescent. "I can't do this alone anymore. As long as I have all this power, they'll never stop coming for me." He sighed.

"From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again." Zane and the others were standing in their spot.

Jay nodded, "He's right."

"Absolutely."

"You can count on it."

"Let's do this."

Lloyd strikes the bell with his powers. A loud rung echo through the temple, the bell gives the ninja their powers back.

The five took a moment to collect themselves before activating their powers. Kai lit his hand on fire, Zane creates an ice arch over his head, Cole made small pieces of rock float, Jay summoning lighting, and the winds surrounding (Y/n).

Zane take a look around and smiled, "The Elemental Power, it's inside us."

"Fire!" Kai blasted a jet of flame.

"Haha, anyone shocked to see me do this, huh?" Jay made a heart out of lighting.

Cole summons a pillar of rock, him on top of it, "No dirt off my shoulder."

"Chill out." Zane uses his ice to surf around the temple.

"Now this is a breeze." (Y/n) is kick back relaxing with his arms behind his neck, he was floating in the room due to his wind carrying him.

Garmadon tsk, "Foolishness. This decision puts everyone in jeopardy." He and his brother were outside the temple, watching the team having fun with their powers.

"But it was your son's decision to make." Wu argued.

The eldest grumbled, "The young take too many risks. They should listen to their fathers."

"Without risks, they'll never know how far they'll truly go. Have faith, brother. We will catch Pythor and find Borg. Maybe then you'll rest easier."

Garmadon heaved a sigh, "As the protectors of this land, we don't have the luxury of taking a rest."

-----

At the cinema, Nya and (Y/n) are waiting in line for their tickets while Cole and Jay go to get snacks & drinks. (Y/n) turns to Nya, "Why am I here?"

Nya rubbed her neck and glance away in shame. "To keep the peace." She whispered.

"What?"

She sighed, "A fight is bound to happen and with your help, you can keep them in line. And you're the only one who I could think of that won't go overprotective and possibly make things worse or not fully understand what is going on. Please, (Y/n)!"

He sighed, "Fine."

"Thank you."

"We're back." The boys returned. Cole passes the two the cup holder holding their drinks. The Samurai and Wind say thank you as they take their respective drinks.

"Okay coo- What's that?" (Y/n) was stunned at what Jay bought.

"Popcorn."

"I-I know that but why only one?"

Jay waved him off, "So what. It's the jumbo kind. Plus, it's cheaper instead of buying four separately." Totally didn't buy one for a movie cliche.

Nya and (Y/n) turned to Cole. He put up his hand in defense, "I had no idea. I was in charge of the drinks."

They were up next. Nya told the ticket guy she wants four tickets for Starfarer. She grabbed the tickets before sighing, "The movie is about start. Let's just go take our seats. We're on the left."