Training and help(15)

Sasuke stared at the towering trees that before him with a critical eye and he turned to stare at Zero who stood undaunted beside him.
"You do know that this is the Forest of Death, right?" He asked, raising an elegant eyebrow.

Zero nodded hands clasped to the straps of her bag

Zero nodded hands clasped to the straps of her bag. She was dressed in her training clothes

"This is where I always come to train, Uchiha-san

"This is where I always come to train, Uchiha-san. I've found that it's very nice to be here." Zero said as she motioned for him to follow, making sure that there was no one around first and as usual, she sensed no one.
"The Forest of Death is dangerous but I found that it helps immensely in training and it adds a more... realistic touch to it. Not to mention, the forest helps hide your chakra signature and anything else you do in it due to the unusual amount of chakra that permeates through the forest." Zero commented as she expertly made her way through with a sure step.Sasuke followed closely behind her, frowning as he eyed the suspicious fauna. He listened intently to Zero words as she had more experience in the forest than he did. He didn't want to do anything that might accidently lead to his untimely death, after all."This forest and the one around it was made by the Shodaime with his Mokuton," Zero informed, "and they hold an unusual amount of chakra. It was because of the potent chakra that the living beings inside the forest mutated into something greater and more dangerous. For example, the tigers in here are much, much larger than those outside of here."
"You aren't worried about getting mauled to death?" Sasuke asked drily.
"Of course not! I mean, not if your strong." She lead them to a familiar clearing the one that held the stream where she had first practiced her water walking. She motioned for him to sit down and she sat in front him, legs tucked neatly beneath her.
"I have a few questions of my own, if you don't mind answering them Uchiha-san."
Sasuke stared at Zero with a suspicious look in his eyes but he nodded silently nonetheless.
"Why did you ask me to train with you?"
"Because you're the only one that offers a real challenge." He answered immedietly with a casual shrug. "Everyone else is too weak and as much as I hate to admit it, there's only so much I can do on my own before I hit a dead end."
Zero accepted his answer but there was still more she wanted to know. "Why do you want to be stronger?" She asked seriously, her purple eyes boring intently into the Uchiha.
So that I can kill Itachi, he thought but that didn't seem right. His hands clenched in anger, hating the vulnerability he felt in that moment. Zero had told him the truth. He saw it clearly and the girl had told him things he was sure she had yet to tell others and it compelled him to do the same when usually, he would have pushed others away without a second thought. "I want─" He gritted his teeth, mind flashing back to a place stained dark with blood and death, "I want to get stronger so that I can never be as weak as I felt then."
Zero stared at the Uchiha before nodding in acceptance and for some reason, the Uchiha had felt that she would look at him differently for his answer. He was surprised when she didn't. "I'll help you Uchiha-san because I want to and because I'd like to think that we can become friends sometime in the future... That, and I understand perfectly what you mean." She pushed her bangs away from her face, "I'll say this now though, I take my training seriously and it's drastically different from what you're used to."
"I understand." He said, even when his mind was stuck on what she said. Friends?...
Zero hadn't been lying. Her training was different and right off the bat the Uchiha had been challenged and pressed to his limits. "First, I'm going to help you boost your speed, strength, endurance, reflexes and everything else that relates to physical training. But don't worry Uchiha-san, there's plenty of time to help you with everything else relating to chakra." Zero said. "First things first." She said, handing the Uchiha a small box.He opened the box to reveal a set of black bands decorated with small, discreet fans.