Mission to wave II (33)

"Inconceivable!" She growled ferociously as she put away her kunai and smoothly unsheathed her sword and pounced on one of the two clones.
Tazuna and Kakashi looked at her in shock and Zabuza frowned.
Zero actions acted like a switch prompting Sasuke and Naruto into action at once and they pounced on the remaining water clone. Their actions surprised everyone there.
What are they doing?! Kakashi thought as he stared intently at his students, willing them to run away. They're better than most Genin but against Zabuza and the fact that they don't have any real world experience...  Kakashi gritted his teeth. I have to have faith they'll pull through! If they can dispel Zabuza's clones, then it might disrupt Zabuza's concentration enough for the Water Prison Technique to dispel!
Their test of strength had just begun. Now they would see if their training really paid off. Now they could really have a challenge that would make their blood sing.
"We're not running away!" Naruto yelled as he made a very familiar seal and clones popped into existence and they placed themselves protectively around Tazuna.
Sasuke unsheathed his sword and at the same time, all three lunged forwards towards the clones.
Zabuza was slightly surprised at the ferocity they displayed as well as the look of promised pain on their faces. He laughed. Shinobi often cowered at the mere mention of his name, Momochi Zabuza, the Demon Hidden in the Mist but here were mere Genin that had the audacity to challenge him for a fight.
"You have guts, I'll give you that! But you're foolish if you think you can challenge me in Kenjutsu!"One of Zabuza clones blocked Naruto and Sasuke's swords easily with his own and he threw them back with great force with a swipe of his sword. The other clone wasn't having the same luck with blocking Zero sword and was sent back a little. He blocked the downwards kick the silver haired girl gave him with his arm, frowning at the pain.
Sasuke righted himself midair and he skidded across the ground with a hand steadying his movements. He stood swiftly and his eyes locked on his blond teammate. "Naruto!"
Naruto glanced at him briefly and he saw a familiar look on Sasuke's face, one that he saw often during their group training exercises. "Right!" Naruto jumped away from Zabuza, smoothly ducking under the heavy swipe of his sword. How the hell does he move with that sword? It seems impractical! Naruto thought. But with all the force he exudes with it,just one hit would be devastating.
 Naruto was proven correct when Zabuza's sword drew a small trench in the ground.
Naruto sped through hand signs. "Wind Style: Gale Palm!" [Futon: Repusho] A great force sent compressed wind sped towards Zabuza's clone in conjunction with Sasuke's Fuuma Shuriken, greatly increasing their speed and lethality.
It also cleared some of the mist slightly but it was too thick to completely disperse.

Zabuza narrowed his eyes as he cut through the wind, grudgingly impressed as the wind forced him back a good few feet

Zabuza narrowed his eyes as he cut through the wind, grudgingly impressed as the wind forced him back a good few feet. He had to increase his speed slightly to dodge the hissing Shuriken, which lodged itself deeply into the trunk of a tree, something which also infuriated him. He had to step up his game? Against Genin?! Ridiculous.
"His skills are too advanced!" Tazuna cried. "There's no way to defeat him!"
As Sasuke lunged towards Zabuza clone he and Naruto were fighting, Zero decided it's time to end her fight. So she concentrated on her chakra as she speed through hand signs and it surged forward with ease.
Raiton: Rairyūdan no Jutsu [Lightning Style: Thunder Dragon Jutsu]
A large powerful dragon hits her opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage and forcing the clone to dispell.