Punishment and new faces(16)

In the end, half of the students in Iruka's class were punished harshly while the other children were taken aside to have a very enlightening conversation on behalf of their parents on bullying and the social differences between civilians and shinobi.The parents could see that their children were vary shaken by what happened and they tried to reassure their children that in the end, all that mattered was that they did the right thing. Iruka and Hiruzen had taken Naruto aside to explain to him the same thing, whom really needed the reassurance. Meanwhile though, the civilians were none too happy about the punishments that were dished out to their children.Inoichi was also very disappointed to find out Ino's involvement and he had made sure that she was punished along with the civilians.

Not to mention, she had a very stern talking to by the Yamanaka Clan Head

The civilian children weren't happy and neither were their parents and it was obvious where they had gained their apparent dislike of Zero

The civilian children weren't happy and neither were their parents and it was obvious where they had gained their apparent dislike of Zero... as well as Naruto. It was almost the same case for both. The children were told to avoid both, told to never approach them. While the adults never outright revealed the secret that Naruto held to the children that weren't old enough to remember, they still insulted the boy and treated him wrongly. Treated him more as a pariah than a hero as the Fourth had instructed. As for Zero, her unusual personality and looks had been enough to make her recipient of the same deplorable treatment. She had never done anything wrong but it had been enough.It had greatly angered the Hokage, had enraged him so much to the point that he was hard pressed to suppress his chakra and killing intent. He couldn't expel the students from the Academy, not all of them at least, as the Council wouldn't allow for it but he could still punish them accordingly and harshly.Ami was no longer in the Academy. Yamanaka Ino and the rest of the children involved with the direct bullying of Zero were required to go through an extra class that taught them explicitly why Konoha valued teamwork and wouldn't tolerate the behavior that they had displayed, lead by one Academy teacher that ironically, did not like children. At all.
Changing to different hairstyles was a really good idea . People gave her double glances when she passed and she supposed that that was a given since she looked completely different. Her hairstyle coupled with her clothes gave her more of a regal look and coupled with her aged eyes well...