Mission to wave I (32)

Team Seven was gathered at Konoha's gate entrance, all waiting for their Sensei's arrival whom seemed to be late despite the fact that they were about to start their first official mission outside the village walls. They weren't too worried. It was just the way Kakashi was. If he had shown up on time, that would have been a cause for worry, unless he had received the wrong time. Meanwhile their charge, Tazuna, was glowering at his surroundings and at his supposed bodyguards. How the hell do these kids think they're going to protect me?! Tazuna raged in his mind. He didn't have a choice in his bodyguards, however. I can't do anything about it considering this was all we were able to afford... Still, brats of all things!Are they insane?!If he complained and asked for better bodyguards, he was sure that that would raise suspicion. Shinobi were incredibly smart like that.
Zero was looking towards the sky beside her stood her teammates, each showing varying levels of enthusiasm. We're going out of the village... Zero thought but then her nose scrunched slightly as a breeze wafted the stench of alcohol towards her and as she turned, she was greeted by the image of Tazuna's sorry state.
"I can't believe I got stuck with a b-bunch of children." Tazuna slurred, taking a swig of his bottle of sake. He seemed entirely oblivious to the glares that Naruto and Sasuke were throwing him. "I thought I'd be getting competent shinobi. Instead, I got stuck with brats wh─"
"Maa," A voice interrupted, "now don't go off saying that Tazuna-san." Kakashi's eyes roved blankly over the bridge builder and he almost seemed to loom unsettlingly. Tazuna laughed nervously and took another swing of his sake as Kakashi smiled with a crinkle of his eye. "I can assure you, my team is perfectly competent."
"O-Of course, Hatake-san." Tazune said with a nervous smile that fooled no one.
"Kakashi-sensei." Zero greeted
"Sensei." Naruto acknowledged and Sasuke merely nodded.
Kakashi greeted them with a nod of his own, eyes moving over them and taking note of their gear and dress approvingly. They seem more prepared than most Genin I've seen... Kakashi mused. They almost seem too prepared considering that it's only a C-Rank mission but it's better to be prepared than sorry. I'd be a hypocrite if I said I wasn't the same.
Zero was dressed in

Her hair was styled in