C rank mission(31)

"Isn't there a different mission that we can take Ojii-sama?" Zero asked frowning while disregarding the looks that she garnered.
"Jiji, she's right." Naruto added with a frustrated sigh, disregarding wide eyed looks that he too garnered at the seemingly lack of respect towards the Hokage. "We've done all the D-Ranked missions!" Naruto deadpanned. "All of them."
It was true. Team 7 basically broke record with the number of D-Ranked missions done by any one team in such a short amount of time. They basically had a monopoly of the missions due to their use of clones. The amount of money they made was also impressive considering that they were such menial tasks. Not to mention, their monopoly of the D-Rank missions allowed for them to have more training time, putting them farther ahead than other genin teams but there was only so much training could do. Having such a high ranked shinobi such as Hatake Kakashi for a sensei also helped. Others could only wish they had him as a sensei.
The Sandaime idly smoked his pipe, eyes closed and contemplating for a moment. "Hm... perhaps you are right, Zero-chan, Naruto-kun."
Beside him, Iruka made a noise of protest. "Hokage-sama!" He said, "They barely graduated not that long ago! They are a unique team, I'll give them that but─"
Ț01The Sandaime waved a dismissive hand. "I understand your concerns Iruka." Hiruzen said, "But there's nothing to be worried about. Team Seven is perfectly capable of completing a C-Rank mission." The Sandaime gave a huff of amusement as he saw Team Seven's spirits lift at his words. "Besides, they've more than earned it considering that the amount of missions that they've completed in such a short amount of time and with great care as well."
Iruka hesitated but he gave a resigned sigh a moment later. "As you say, Hokage-sama."
Hiruzen smiled and he waved a hand towards the door. "This will be your first C-Rank mission, Team Seven." They watched as the doors opened and an elderly man walked in. He had graying hair and a beard but they all immedietly noticed the strong stench of alcohol that clung to the man. "Your mission is to safely escort bridge builder Tazuna safely home to Nami no Kuni (Land of Waves)." Hiruzen's smile widened discreetly as he saw Zero blink at the man, Naruto's nose scrunched in distaste and Sasuke scowled at Tazuna. The Sandaime gave a huff of amusement, an amusement that was also shared by Kakashi, "Good luck, Team Seven."