D rank missions and training(30)

Zero got up bright and early the next the day. She sat on her bed for a moment and she briefly reflected on the events that had just recently transpired.
She was sorted onto a team with her best friends and had successfully become full-fledged Genin under the tutelage of one of the best Jounin in the village. They had proven themselves drastically different from other teams as well, which made sense considering that she was a mage who can use multiple magic  — one being dragon slaying magic — , Naruto was the Jinchuriki of the strongest Biju and Sasuke was an Uchiha. Maybe their team was a bit stacked but so what of it. Her former team was as stacked as this one.
There were obstacles to be faced and conquered but it wasn't anything that she and her team couldn't face. In the end, those very obstacles would only make them stronger and the world would know what happened when they messed with Team Seven.
Taking a shower quickly and dressing herself in

Her sword was in easy reach on her back and her holsters were wrapped securely on her legs

Her sword was in easy reach on her back and her holsters were wrapped securely on her legs. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and she smiled as she hid away various weapons in the folds of her clothes . Personally, she thought she looked alright.She strolled out of her room and was greeted by an empty apartment for once, an exceedingly rare occurrence. Her clone came forward, a stack of lunches and her bag in hand. "The lunches are packed away and ready ." The clone said as she handed them to Zero. "I packed what I'd thought you'd need for the day ahead with your team."
Zero took the offered supplies with a nod. "You remember your tasks?"
The clone nodded, hands folded neatly before her. "Yes. I am to treat the wounds of any shinobi that comes through if needed with standard medicinal practices and if extremely necessary, with… our Kekkei Genkai or Iryo-ninjutsu. Using too much will cause me to be dispelled." She added. "Right." Zero said. "If you need me for anything come get me, okay?"
The clone made a sound of agreement. "Of course!"
Zero nodded  and made her way out the apartment. She greeted the villagers who acknowledged her and the shinobi . She felt… happy. Relieved really. The secrets that had been shared amongst her team had only served to bring them closer, that she was sure of. It was like that with her former team as well.
As she arrived to the training grounds that they had now claimed she saw Naruto and Sasuke turn and greet her with smiles, her sentiment was only deepened. They seemed different to her and she was sure that that she seemed different to them as well. The secrets shared were a little eye opening after all.
"Zero-chan!" Naruto greeted with a two finger salute and a smile on his face.
"Zero." Sasuke nodded.
"Hey." Zero said as she dug out the food that was prepared for them.