Chapter 3

Their life was not easy. They were falling everyday but didn't wait to stand up again. That's how their life is.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Pov:

"Where is he? Call him fast." Taehyung spoke impatiently patting his both hands on his thigh.

"Relax, we have the whole night." Hoseok said spreading his arms on above the couch.

After 15mins,

"Hey sorry guys, i am here." Jungkook entered apologizing his hyungs.

"You kid, come here." Taehyung and Jin both called him with eyeing him dangerously.

"Sorry sor-ry-" Jin dragged him towards the couch and made jim seat.

"Now let's start it." Taehyung's face lit up with excitement.

Cheers!!!!!

That's how they release all their stress at the end of the day. Its boy's time.

Every 2 days in a week they hangout together and talk the hell about their life.

"Hyung? tommorow Y/n's new series's teaser will be out." Taehyung mentioned towards Hoseok.

"I know that better. You forgot that i already met her." Hoseok proudly smirked.

"That girl. Why she had to be so famous? Jin pouted sadly and looked towards his glass.

"Hyung, did you saw her yesterday's live?" Jungkook asked mischievously.

"Staying with you guys ultimately made me a fan of her as well." Jungkook spoke and smiled while closing eyes.

They all were giggling thinking about y/n.

Yes they belong to those intense fanboys group. They follow y/n's every schedule. They are the fanboys who don't miss any of her series or movies.

In between all their shitty daily life, Y/n's presence through dramas, movies, give them the ultimate relief and happiness.

"We should work hard so that we can meet her one day." Jungkook looked upward and imagined.

"But guys for now forget y/n but really make a girlfriend. For a second think for real. Y/n is only with us in virtual world and in our imagination. But in our life she is nowhere." Hoseok sadly stated the facts.

"Taehyung why can't you just try dating? You are a romantic person. I am sure you will get someone perfect for you." Jin turned towards Taehyung and asked .

"Hyung, i already dated few but it's just too posh for me. I need to focus on my career and i am enjoying my life with my crush 'y/n' very much. Taehyung said and winked.

"In my entire life, i never thought i would be a fan of someone. It was just useless for me before. Bu-" Hoseok got cut by Jin.

"But y/n, she is freaking y/n."

"True." They all agreed.

Y/n in these few year achieved a huge attention and love.

And they were among them.

Even many girls drool over y/n. They get jealous because every guy's idle is Y/N.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Pov:

"Ah boys!" A short yet beautiful and charming boy came towards them.

"Jimin, leave us. " Jin stopped him.

Park Jimin, Taehyung's rival. He is a rising artist as dancer which taehyung always dreamt off but as painter. He used to be Taehyung's best friend but not now. They studied everything together but in last 2 years something went off between them.

 They studied everything together but in last 2 years something went off between them

( Him as skilled dancer as he is 😊 )

Now Taehyung hate him and Jimin always tease him for his unsuccessful career. Taehyung always gets jealous of him.

"Defensive, I see." Jimin smirked.

"Do you have anything important to say. If you have then speak and get the hell out of here fast." Taehyung said angrily keeping his glass down.

"We were discussing about our shitty life and a precious woman i.e, y/n." Jungkook spilled out of nowhere.

He was drunk and didn't realized what he said.

"Oh y/n. I am going to meet her soon bdw. Her team approched our team for a collab. I will let you know soon. But yes i am also like you guys. A big fan you know. She is just too awesome." And with that Jimin chuckled.

But on the other hand, Y/n is not aware of this collaboration with Park Jimin. Her team haven't yet informed her.

Hoseok and Taehyung both clenched his jaws and fist.

"Can you please be quiet? Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook bowed and silently sat down on the couch of the club.

"And jimin, congratulations. It's a great news but if you don't know then i should first let you know that Hoseok being a owner of a clothing brand is soon collaborating with 'Y/N'." Taehyung announced proudly.

Jimin's eyes got larged.

"Oh" Jimin fake smiled.

"That's great. Will like to know more soon about it. Until then bye. Have a nice night." Jimin wished them and left awkwardly.

"Are you that drunk or you want me to get in trouble?" Hoseok questioned Taehyung.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. But you know he will not sit back and relax. He always finds an excuse to degrade us. We should take it seriously." Taehyung protested.

"But Taehyung don't you know the consequences?" Jin worriedly asked.

"You guys are just too immature. You don't have any idea. How can i convince y/n to work with our company ? Like how? You told him right so you manage. If you convince her or her team to talk with us then i will do it." Hoseok was not ready to entertain his sudden immature decision.

"Fine but first give me her office's address and number. Taehyung requested.

"How can you expect me to have that? I just met her because i wanted to. I waited for her for 2 hours in the huge crowd and after 2 hours she came out and saw me. I gone crazy the moment i saw her and i moved forward towards her . She looked shocked and that was obvious. Maybe i was behaving like a creep but trust me i just wante-" Hoseok got again cut by Jin.

"We understand Hobi. We all love her. But now we seriously need her contact number or her manager's or we need her proper address." Jin said.

"I know her address. But Taehyung do one thing. Arrange her or her manager's number." Hoseok order Taehyung.

"I don't know how but i will. This jimin need to learn a lesson now." Taehyung said clenching his fist. He closed his eyes.

"Now can we continue and yes cheers to our new mission. Mission Y/n" Jin announced and they all cheered including Jungkook who was half sleeping.

Hey guys!!!!!
I hope this chapter made your imagination more interesting.😊🤭
Imagine BTS as your fan.👀🤐

Happy Reading!!!!!!