Chapter 18

I shook my thoughts and again opened Jungkook's message and it was written, "Can we meet miss Y/n? I won't take much of your time😊"

------------‐-------------------------------------------
Y/n's Pov,

I almost covered myself so that alno one can recognize me and entered the cafe where Jungkook told me to meet.

I was bit nervous. Honestly.

I didn't tell my manager about this meeting or else she could kill me.

I spotted Jungkook and went to him and sat opposite on the seat.

He got startled at my sudden coming and the fact that my whole body including face was covered.

First he didn't recognize. Honestly i smiled a bit proudly at my perfect disguised look.

Later on i revealed myself to him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's Pov,

Well ok thank god. She is Y/n.

I just stared at her long and wanted to stare more but that can do later.

God she is too pretty for my eyes.

I am here to talk with her something which i want to confront.

I have always seen her withouy doubt honestly. But that picture? I was casual about the whole thing while my hyungs were really wanted to know atleast something from her. I know she is a big star but she really have to pretend for that but why?

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Pov,

They ordered two cup of coffee only and in between Jungkook suddenly spoke, "Y/nshhi, you have to tell me just the truths ok?"

Y/n looked surprised. "When did i lie though?" Y/n managed to speak.

She can't break her shell infront of him.

"Till now never, I guess." Jungkook chuckled slightly and moved his head down.

Both of them took the taste of the fresh coffee.

"So why you called me here?" Y/n asked 

She can't tell that she knows about them doubting her.

"Y/n shii, you really wanted to be an actor?" Jungkook asked.

"Is that your question? Are u an interviewer? Because normally they ask me this kind of questions." She smiled bitterly.

"Well then think me as an interviewer." He smirked.

"Well in that case my answer to your question will be no. I never wanted to be an actor. It was never my dream." She answered honestly .

:Then what was your actual dream?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"A career women." Y/n said.

"But now also you are a career women"   Jungkook spoke restlessly.

"Yes i am but with no self respect." Y/n' s expression changed.

"I always wanted to be someone whom people will respect and not for just because they have to but genuinely out of love. But we respect you genuinely and out of love Y/nshii." Jungkook spoke out of care.

"That's because not everyone is like you guys. Not everyone respect an artist in a way they should. People find ways to hurt an artist to criticize. They doubt my character, my intentions." Y/n broke her tears.

After hearing all these Jungkook felt sheer guilty. But still he had to know her more but according to him not like this.

"Shhh Y/n it's ok." With that he grabbed her back side of the head and brought her  closer to his chest and rested them on.

He felt wetness over the clothes.

Unfortunately Y/n broke her shell atleast a bit.

Jungkook never thought he could hug her like that but he did. He felt warm. He pat her head softly.

But suddenly Y/n stepped back and looked at him and apologized.

"Sorry you had to see me in this state. I think i should go or else people will start stalking me again to my house." Y/n spoke as both of them felt people staring at her.

"Wait they really do that?" Jungkook asked being surprised.

"Yes Mr. Jeon they do." Y/n wiped her tears and weakly smiled.

"Don't you want to ask anymore?" She again asked.

"Ah no not now but later maybe." Jungkook said.

"Sure." With that she left bidding him goodbye.

Little did he know that she will be fully out of their sight for the next dew days.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's  Pov,

Ughh, i feel bad for him.

The fact i did an act there. I act of crying. I knew where it was going and i have to stop that so i pretended.

I am guilty for that.

But now i have to be out of their sight. Maybe after few days tbey will stop thinking about my case. Atleast i hope so.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's Pov,

"Hyungs, they don't know i met her. I can't tell tbem. For now i have to keep a track on her."

"I don't want to hurt her but definitely that can't stop me from knowing her truth."

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung? Y/n is leaving." Taehyung informed via call to Namjoon.

------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo🥳🥳

New Chapter 😁

Well i missed writing. My exams are now over so i can finally get vack to more writing. 🥺

Let me know how the storh is going for you guys.

Happy Reading 💜