Chater 20

"So you guys were following me?" Y/n asked.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov,

No way, they are telling to go with them.

Are they kidding me? Why would i go with them.

It's risky for them as well.

I can't drag them into danger.

------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Pov,

At this point, all of them wanted to help Y/n.

They knew that somewhere she is in serious problem which she had no solution.

They wanted to still find the solutions for that problem.

They approached her with an idea of staying her with them.

Maybe it sounds inappropriate but their intentions weren't.

------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook's Pov,

"Cmon' Y/n, please don't be too tough." I said in annoyance.

Right now she is not even considering our help.

Why she is so stubborn?

Y/n glared at me and i realized i shouldn't had speak like that.

"I am sorry Y/n-shii but please cooperate with us" i sighed.

"But why? Why you guys want to help me? I don't want your any help. I just have to stay here for some days and that's it and after that i can again go back and start to work." Y/n looked angry.

"But it's not about just you being working again. It's about you actual state." I tried to make her understand.

"What actual state? What are you talking about?

"Jungkook-ah wait. Let me talk."
Jimin hyung stopped me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Pov,

"We know that you are not a celebrity Y/n. Jimin spoke calmly.

"What do you mean?" Y/n grew nervous.

"I mean that maybe you doesn't belong here right?" Jin again asked.

"Are you guys playing with me right now?" Y/n became stiff.

"You are not a celebrity Y/n. You are fake! Your identity is fake!" Taehyung bursted on her.

"That's what we are trying to say. L"He concluded.

"I am fake?" Suddenly Y/n could feel her tears.

Inside her mind she knew someday she had to face this but didn't knew that that day will come this fast. But she couldn't stand these accusations from her own favorite people of whom she is a fan. It felt like she is disrespectimg herself.

"Cmon' Y/n brace yourself for this."
She thought.

"You guys are thinking me fake right?" Y/n voice showed sudden dominance.

"Or else what ? Why don't you have your childhood history? Your parents?

"And what you were talking about multiver- multiverse. Yeah multiverse." Taehyung asked looking at her with full anger.

Taehyung couldn't take all these as he was her die hard fan. It was not easy for him to know all these. At some point all of these seemed pointless to him but today she herself was talking about her being not from here. He wanted answers, he wanted to know the truth.

"Y/n-shhi, that's only happens in movies. But why you were so worried about and what's the connection between you and this multiverse thing?" Jungkook asked looking worried.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov,

They know? Wow Y/n what a life.

I sighed in defeat.

"So you listened to whatever i spoke with myself alone? Oh wait- then might be i was alone." I asked

"Then tell me who i am? Do i have any other name? Where do i belong then?" I questioned them again.

"If you guys know i am faking myself then who i am?" I asked them again and again.

------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Pov,

"We don't but we know that maybe you also don't know and that's why we came here to help you" Jin answered.

"Then how can you say that i am faking my identity." Y/n raised her voice.

"But then who are? You can tell us." Jin again spoke.

They all looked at Y/n.

As she suddenly on her knees. Trying her best not to cry. She looked up at them and said.

"I, myself don't know but i am Y/N. This is me. I am Lee Y/n. My identity is real you guys. I am not faking. My identity." She said lowering her voice a bit.

"But yes i doesn't belong from here." Her eyes looked tired.

------------------------------------------------------------

Finally her secrets out!!!!!

How will BTS react to it?

Let me know, are you liking the story?

At the end!
Happy Reading 📚 💜