Chapter 22

She opened the door and her eyes get widened.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Pov,

When she opened the door she saw that the guys were recreating like the pictures Y/n showed them and the view was not at all friendly.

"Umm excuse me? What  are  you  guys DOING?" She asked with a concerned face.

They immediately stopped in their positions of what they were doing and everyone looked at her with an embarrased face.

"You haven't slept yet?" Taehyung asked looking here and there.

"No. But please don't try these you guys are very different in my universe. You know duality? That's what you have in my universe but here there is no D of duality in your personality so don't try." Y/n said.

"Why are you being so rude?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes i am sounding rude but if you want to do something great in this world, bring that duality guys."

(Ps: Here duality i meant that we can separate our personality from our work life or outer world to our personal world......trust me it helps me personally a lot. In simple words, you can act according to the place and situation. It will hurt you less.
Just a friendly sharing.)

"Now that i am meeting you guys for weeks now, i can simply tell you guys are capable of so many things. But u just need to find that correct spark. Work smart as well guys. Except Jimin."
Y/n added.

"You have already proved yourself Jimin-shi." Y/n spoke towards Jimin.

Unknowingly Taehyung felt little uneasy. Jungkook already understood the uneasiness of Taehyung.

"That's a long motivational speech. With that Jungkook laughed rolling his eyes.

"Yeahh! Guys sleep now. Good Night and no noise." Y/N also said to lighten the blunder she did.

------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's Pov,

Its past 2 am in the night and I couldn't sleep.

Reason, I was regretting whatever I said earlier to the boys. But my intentions was not to hurt them.

"Why i said that? They must be so hurt by my words. Wow Y/n good job. You just dissapointed your favourites."

"Should i go and check them? I can say sorry right.  Already i have said sorry way too much while i was working in my previous world." I thought.

"Ok let's do this."

I tiptoed and went near their doors.

I turned the knob and thankfully this time they weren't doing any such things like previously.

But weirdly 4 of them were sleeping in single one bed. I don't know how they fit in but the sight was adorable.

Maybe they were tired of dancing that much. I giggled silently.

I went near them and put a blanket over them. They must be really tired that they didn't even put pillows properly.

" I am sorry. But you guys are too unique. You don't have to be like anyone. Not even like your other self the other universe. In these universe you guys are champs." I faintly whispered to them.

I tried to put the other pillows under their head properly so that they don't wake up because that will be embarrassing for her.

I tiptoed again and reached for knob to open the door but before going out i heard a slight faint voice saying "Thank you".