Chapter 11

Author's Pov,

"What is going on here? " Y/n asked.

She wanted to know the reason behind this bitterness between Taehyung and Jimin which is impossible according to her. How can they create such distance?

"Are you guys not in good terms? But you guys were always in good term-?"
Y/n asked

Wait- what did i just say? Not againnn.

And yes that curiosity of mine gave the media a jacpot for making it a headline and i made myself a grave.

To expose Park Jimin, who is a renowned dancer and a heartthrob and his relation with Taehyung, who is just a boy next door, it was their only intention.

"Is it true Mr. Park that you and this guy here are not friends?" One journalist asked Jimin

"But you guys were talking together. Is it all fake?" Another person from the event asked them.

"Here, Mr, what is your relationship with Mr. Park?" Another journalist asked Taehyung.

Everybody started throwing questions at them.

"Yn are you happy now? My life was already a hell." Taehyung suddenly bursted upon Y/n.

"Jimin will be happy with any kind of publicity but i am not. My life is not easy like you or Jimin. Are u happy now after putting my personal life into the camera just like you guys do. Oh wait, you get money for that. Right!!!!! But what about me?"

His all current anger fell upon Y/n.

"Taehyung will you shut up for?" Jimin snapped at him.

"And you, you do not tell me to shut up." Taehyung glared at Jimin

Jimin clenched his fist into a ball.

Y/n realized what she has done. This definitely was not her intention.

She kept her mouth shut all this time because she never witnessed Taehyung's anger.

"Everyone, this is a christmas event and any misunderstanding is a part of any party or any gatherings." Namjoon tried to ease the heated situation.

"There is the food counter. Entertain yourself there." Yoongi simply stated towards the gathering.

"Yahh hyung!" Hoseok said.

"What? Don't we all know the main attraction?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, Jungkook tried to sneak away from the there but Jin caught his hands.

"Don't." Jin warned.

"Sorry hyung, bye!!!!" With that Jungkook silently shrugged his shoulders and left.

Y/n tried to refrain herself from overthinking and said, "Mr. Taehyung, please do not take my words in that way. I definitely didn't mean it in that way. I was just worri-"

"Worried? Please don't be. Don't be worried about me or about us. You can be worried for Jimin. But do no-"

"Will you please stop talking to me like this? What's wrong with you? I am worried and i will be worried not only about you or Jimin but everyone. Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, Jin, EVERYONE because i always think about- " This time Y/n snapped but realized what she has done.

Shit! No stop right now.
Y/n immediately shut her mouth.

"Oh god, What will i do now?" Her mind started having various thoughts.

"What?" The whole group questioned and looked at me in unison.

"What did you say? Why did you stop? SPEAK!!" And yes, Jimin's voice raised as well

"UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!" Taehyung scoffed and left the party pushing Jimin's shoulder by his shoulder.

Surprisingly Jimin followed him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov,

Already i was a mess in my life. And now here? Definitely here i was a mess as well from the beginning but making your favorite group angry and creating such-? Wahhhhh!!!!! I am really UNBELIEVABLE.

Whatever i will say to myself right now will just go in vain. I am inside a tornado right now.

My manager! She will also- Ughhhhh!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's Pov,

I was trying to stop Taehyung. But he was not at all listening.

"Yahh! I told you to stop or else i will spill your 7th standard's secret right in front of the media." Jimin said.

"You are at it again." Taehyung stopped and looked back.

"I will and don't try to take it lightly.: I smirked.

"Really? Don't think yourself too high." Taehyung said.

"No but right now you are high."

"I am not in the mood and stop following me for god sake." Taehyung warned.

Suddenly Taehyung kicked his foot in mid air.

He straight walked towards me and my chest slightly bumped with him.

He grabbed my collar with full force but later released.

"Oh you gonna fight?" I smirked.

"I am not like you Jimin." Taehyung warned.

"You were once Taehyung." I sighed

------------------------------------------------------------

Also this is our y/n in her real world.

And in this alternate universe, her style :

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Readers!!!!!
So how was this chapter?

What do you think gonna happen now between Jimin and Taehyung?

Enjoy reading and I will be back soon with the new chapter.

Y/n is in real danger now.