Chapter 15

Jimin's Pov,

"I listened to her when she was talking to someone in the phone." I informed to yoongi hyung.

"What have you listened?" Hyung asked.

"She was saying something like, i want to go back. Please do something." I again continued.

"Go back?? Go back to where?" Hyung again asked.

"I don't know. I was standing far so i couldn't listen properly." I told.

"And what's more weird is......this." I handed over a picture.

"This?" Htung looked at it.

"Oh. No shit." Hyung cursed.

"Why she has my picture?" He looked shocked and confused at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov,

I came back home late today as usual. It was a tiring day.

I remember tommorow onwards i have my schedules with Jimin. I know working with him gonna give me hard time but let's deal with it. I cannot show my fangirl side to him or else he will be surely scared. Because sometimes i also get scared with my level of curiosity and love for them.

I was searching for my purse.

Where did i put it? I thought.

Then i searched my backpack and there i found my purse.

I cannot carry those pictures like these. What if someone sees. I was mentally cursing myself as today one of the staff saw the yoongi's which i was carrying by mistake. I always keep them at home.

But where is the picture of Yoongi? I was carrying that all the time right.

Where it can go? I remember i put inside my purse only. How can i lost it? What if someone take it? What if someone got to know my secret?

Today i was so frustrated that i wanted to go back. Everyday this thought visits my mind and i whined it about to unnie.

But there is no solution.

------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Pov,

At Hobi's apartment,

Hobi was staring at the picture furiously. There were present everyone.

"Why Y/n has Suga's photo?" Hobi questioned in a frustrating manner.

"If we knew the answer we wouldn't sit here and looking at nowhere like this." Yoongi spoke.

"Now can we take her seriously? Something is wrong." Namjoon said.

"Here yoongi hyung is looking veryy different." Jungkook spoke in between.

(Imagine Y/n had this picture)

"When do you started wearing dress like this and from where it is hyung?" Taehyung asked.

(Yoongi's style here in the story except the earrings)

"The very first day i meet her, i was trying to read her mind but i couldn't. Being a psychologist,I thought it would be easy but her face is so hard to read. Also she talks while looking the other way." Yoongi explained.

Yoongi, loves to observe people. The very first day he observed Y/n and she looked very conscious all the time. She looked nervous yet confident to show.

"And I never wear clothes like that. I don't know where it is." Yoongi was looking annoyed.

"First let's talk to her manager." Hobi suggested.

"We can get so many things clear." Namjoon spoke.

------------------------------------------------------------

New Update is here!!!!!!!

I hope you are enjoying the chapters.

I am still editing the other parts so you can expect minute changes.

Happy Reading!!!!!!