Chapter 13

"So you know us." Namjoon said.

"Yes." Y/n confirmed.

"Then you should have told us before." Yoongi spoke.

Y/n looked at them.

------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Pov,

"Yeah right. Anyway let's just forget it right? We are going to be a team now. " Y/n gave an awkward smile.
------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon's Pov,

Something was really odd about her. Yoongi hyung and Jimin was right.

The way she looks at us, at everyone of us just very- like she wants to protect us i don't know from what but something is bothering her.

She becomes more conscious when we are around. I mean she have to be because she is a star but why she care? We are nothing in front of her.

When she first saw me and Yoongi, she got freeze. But why?

------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Pov,

"Hyung what are you thinking?" Jimin asked Namjoon.

Namjoon was lost in his thoughts.

Currently they are all sitting together at Hobi's apartment.

"Y/n is behaving differently." Namjoon bluntly said.

"I knew it." Yoongi and Jimin spoke in unison.

"Something is very wrong" This time Jin said.

"So then we all agree about Y/n's different behavior right?" Namjoon asked.

No! Not at all." Jungkook.

"Expected from Kookie." Yoongi said.

"What are you guys finding different about Y/n's behavior? I don't get it." Jungkook said.

"She always stare at us weirdly. She doesn't behave like a star in front of us." Jin said.

"I mean c'mon. It's obvious. Something is suspicious. She behaves like she knows us but the fact is she can't know us. She said that she knows Taehyung, Hobi, Jin and Jungkook because she saw them already at her film's premiere event jumping like kids, except Jungkook." Namjoon said.

Taehyung, Hobi, Jin looked embarrassed.

"After that when she saw you guys for the deal she recognized you guys. But then why she looks at me, Yoongi, and Jimin as if she has been-" Namjoon got cut.

"I don't think this is that serious hyung. I think she was just simply worried. Taehyung said.

"And you were the one to shout on her. You are doomed V." Yoongi said.

"I know i shouldn't have done that. Should i apologize to her?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"No not now." Jimin suggested.

"Did i ask your opinion?" V replied.

"Shut up!" Yoongi spatted at them.

"We should contact with Y/n's manager?" Jin asked.

"Hobi listen to me carefully. We need more information about Y/n. At the end, we are working with her right? So we should know with whom we are working." Namjoon said.

"But she is a celebrity. We know most of her." Jungkook spoke.

"No we don't. Not that sort off information but she is really hiding something. Even in the party, she offered you something which we all know you love but she didn't. She even said that it's your favourite. Namjoon replied to Jungkook.

"Yeah whatever. It can be like, she is attracted towards me and that's why she is following with my interests." Jungkook shrugged.

"You are sounding like stupid." Jin said.

"Call her manager and set a meeting for next week." Namjoon ordered.

"We need to keep an eye on her doings." Jin said.

"Guys we are sounding like some detectives." Jungkook laughed.

"Are we not going too much. Leave this." Taehyung suggested.

"You are not understanding V, she definitely knows something which we don't. We are not doing any harm but we just need to confirm certain things." Hobi replied.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov,

Yesterday was a day of me getting murdered but by chance got missed.

I also did another mistake of offering something to Jungkook saying that it's his favorite.🤦‍♀️ like why am i like this. But i tried to cover it up very sweetly.

Thank god. I hope they don't have doubts on me.

Suddenly my manager barged into my room.

"Atleast knock unnie." I tried to calm her. She looks furious.

"You have done something againnn!!!!!" She shouted at me. Not new though

Now what???? What have i done??

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!!
New update.

Y/n is on the radar of BTS now.
She is in danger? What do you think?

Do let me know in the comments, how this story is going.

Also this is a story on editing as well so do expect changes in between.

Happy reading.💜💜💜💜