Chapter 7

Y/n's Pov,

"You are Jung Hoseok, there this tall man is Kim Seokjin, here this boy is Jeon Jungkook and this guy here is Kim Taehyung." I said pointing and interrupting him in between.

Wait- what I have just said? Shittttt!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's Pov,

Ah haha!!!!" My manager stopped me.

Thank god she did. I looked up at them. They seemed rather nervous.

Why are they nervous? They should be surprised right?

Miss Y/n? How do you know our names?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Because I am a-" I got a slight push from my manager.

Ah. Hahaha!!!! She is aware . She is aware of your names because i told her. Mr. Jung, you already told the names right with whom we gonna set the meeting?" She again managed the situation.

Why am I like this?????

"Oh yes. I forgot. Haha." Hoseok gave an awkward smile.

Y/n, please come and miss Hyein please come and have a seat." Jin offered us to sit.

I was watching all of them together for the first time. Although three of them are missing but in this universe maybe they are not celebrity. I am the celebrity here.

Wai- are they my fans??????!!!!!

No way. No noooo. Never. This is not true. Are they????😳😳😳😳😳

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Pov,

They all took their seat.

There was an awkward silence in the air floating.

So can we start the meeting? You know Y/n has other schedules as well." Y/n's manager spoke.

Yes. Yes. Definitely. She is the nation's crush." Taehyung spilled out.

Y/n immediately looked towards him. Her face were all red. Her head felt dizzy by the words from Taehyung.

I mean, what can I say here." Y/n managet laughed.

The members laughed following by her awkwardly.

But Y/n didn't laugh or what can you say, was not in the position to laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Pov,

After almost 2 hour.

So Mr. Jung let's hope for a beautiful partnership in the future." Y/n's manager chimed in.

Yes sure. We are too happy to collaborate with Miss Y/n." Hoseok said and smiled towards Y/n.

Y/n didn't know exactly how to feel about all these. She was sitting right in front the people of whom she used to dreamt off.

If this would her real world then by this time she would fainted. But she knows that this is not her own universe.

She is a star.

"I am also looking forward to work with your team. Thank you for having us. Now we shall leave." Y/n said maintaining a professional tone and gave a subtle smile.

"Yes we are excited to work with you Y/n- I mean miss Y/n." Jungkook unconsciously spoke.

"It's ok Mr. Jeon. I am not younger than you guys. So please don't be that formal." Y/n tried to ease the environment.