Chapter 4

Author's Pov,

"Shhchh- Jungkook? Can't you stand properly? Don't shake." Taehyung spatted towards Jungkook.

"Hyung i am trying but why are you so heavy?" Jungkook replied.

"Shut up and concentrate." Taehyung ordered.

"You have to concentrate not me. You are spying on her not me." Jungkook immediately said showing his irritation.

"And you are with me in this so stop talking. You are moving too much." Taehyung spoke.

"How am i supposed to get inside? Her house is full of security guards." Taehyung said hopelessly looking towerds Y/n's balcony.

Taehyung jumped off from Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook was massaging his shoulder as it was aching.

Y/n house was under high security system. In previous month, she got too many death threats from an unknown group of people. From that very day, Y/n can't go outside without atleast 2 guards with her. It was gradually suffocating her but she had to deal with it. She can't run away.

Taehyung's Pov,

"Hyung, see." Jungkook grabbed my arm and turned me around.

We saw a lady was getting of the car while talking to her phone.

"Is she her manager?" I asked to Jungkook.

"I guess?" Jungkook replied.

"Let's talk to her." I said.

"Huh? What? No wait hyung?" Jungkook stopped me.

"Whyy?" I questioned.

"First we need a solid reason why we want her appointment. " Jungkook suggested.

"Um you are right. But we have aproper reason. We want her number and want to collab with her. Right?" I said

"Right. But Hobi hyung will do the collaboration not us then why they will give 'us' her number? Jungkook pointed.

"Shit!" I cursed.

"Language V!" Jungkook glared at me.

"Oh shut up and V? I glared him back.

"Anyway. See we will tell them that we are Hobi hyung's company and we are here to talk with her on behalf of his company. Is it good?" Jungkook shared.

"When did you exchanged your brain with Namjoon?" Taehyung teased him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Don't bring Namjoon hyung here." Jungkook looked disinterested.

"Well hyung can actually help us with hobi hyung if he wants" I said.

Namjoon hyung is a lawyer. Amd i just admire his brain. Actually we all except Jungkook.

( Imagine this picture of him as a lawyer 😍 )

"Then keep me away from this." Jungkook was annoyed.

"Cummon, it's been years." I could feel kookie's anger.

"I can say the same with you and Jimin hyung." Jungkook was in a mood of war.

"You don't have to give respect to Jimin for god sake." I rolled eyes.

"Close this topic and stop her before she fully enters in the house. " Jungkook reminded.

"Excuse me? Hi?" Jungkook called and the lady turned towards us.

"Yes?" The lady responded.

"Can we have talk with Miss Y/n?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh sure you can. This is the number, call and book a slot ok." She gave us a number and went inside.

"Huh? Just like that? Mam wai-" Jungkook cut me.

"She gone. Now let's go and wait until we call her." Jungkook spoke.

Sigh. A big and heavy sigh.

Is it that tough to meet her. Maybe yes. But we will meet you Y/N.

This chapter is short.

But the long chapters are on the way.

Hope you enjoyed the reading.

Let me know in the comment section.

Happy Reading!!!!!❤❤❤❤