Chapter 6

Welcome miss Y/n". The four men including Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook chimed together.

-----------------------------------‐‐-----‐---‐-----------

Jin's Pov,

"She was here. She was standing right in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes. Wait how can she looks more pretty in real. She is ethereal. She is more than just a human. She is an angel. She is everything. Oh god, this can't be just a crush. Maybe i love her. We would look so good together. My handsome face and her beauty. Whaahhh what a combination." My thoughts were going crazy.

Taehyung's Pov,

"No i am not dreaming. No no Taehyung you are not dreaming. She is real. Yes she is. There is she is, standing with all her aura. She is the aura. Someone please save me from a heart attack. Hoe should i talk to her. I can't even speak to her looking directly at her. Someone please save me." My mental state was not stable at this point.

Jungkook's Pov,

"Hyungs were right. I mean just look at her. She is definitely our nation's crush. Look at her eyes, look at her nose, look at her lip-" My thoughts got interrupted by Hobi hyung.

"What?" I jolted back from my "not so proper" thoughts.

"Control your eyes kookie. You looked like you were checking her out. Cummon behave." Hobi hyung glared at me.

"I am sorry" hahah-" i released an awkward laugh.

"No but i was ashamed. I shouldn't do that. But still. She is god damn pretty and her acting is crazy." My mind again started creating thoughts about her.

Hoseok's Pov,

I pushed Jungkook a little as he was literally behaving like a pervert. I know he is not. He was not even that much into Y/n but why today he is behaving like this?

Right now i could understand everyone's feelings. This is a dream for them and even for me. I just met her once and she was standing so close to me that day. But today everything is so different. She is here to work with us. I don't know how to explain my gratitude towards her. How am gonna control my fanboy emotions in front of her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov,

It's been more than 1 min that they are staring at me and i an staring at them. How can i pinch myself. The four men of my everyday dream was here present with all their charms. Even if i am in sleep right now. This life is nightmare to me. This universe is a nightmare to me. Then how suddenly this can become a beautiful dream?

Ahh, we are coming right?" My manager suddenly asked.

Ah- ye-s yes. Please welcome. Yeah welcome." They all stood and said almost together. As if they were in a trance.

Thank you. Y/n please come." My manager lead me inside the chamber.

Please have sit." A tall handsome man aka Seokjin made way for me to sit. I need to run.

This is dangerous for my health. I can't pretend that i don't know them.

"Ok now i think we should introduce ourselves. Well I am Jung Hos-" Hoseok started speaking.

"You are Jung Hoseok, there this tall man is Kim Seokjin, here this boy is Jeon Jungkook and this guy here is Kim Taehyung." I cut him and said

Wait- what i have just said? Shittttt!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen?

How will Y/n cover her mess?

New chapters are on the way.

Enjoy!!!!!❤❤❤❤