Chapter 17

Y/n's Pov,

"Y/n? You are leaving the agency right now." I suddenly heard unnie saying standing at the door.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Haan???" Y/n looked confused.

"You have to leave!" She again ordered.

"I thought you were busy with schedules. But now what i see is u r totally wasted."

Y/n commented as she noticed Shin-hye's tired face.

"Just stop your bullshits." Shin-hye raised her voice.

"Unnie seriously, u need sleep. U have worked hard." She said while looking worried.

Shin-hye step forward.

Y/n suddenly felt a stinging sensation on her left cheek.

Her manager slapped her.

No it's not the first time. Sadly.

Y/n didn't feel any emotion. It was normal for her.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Now what happened?" She asked and her face looked straight. No emotion at all.

"How did got this picture? Why you were carrying this picture? Whatvwere doing with this picture? How do you know him before? Is he someone from-"

"What's going on Y/n ?" Shin-hye stopped.

Y/n was stunned to speak.

Now she knew that this mess can bring bigger issues.

"Where did you get this?" She asked.

"This is my QUESTION Y/N." Shin-hye spoke raising her voice.

"I need to know, from where did you ge-"

Shin-hye stopped her and said, " Mr. Jung"s team called a meeting today for showing this to me."

"Not only this, but they doubt you Y/n. They don't believe you. They were asking questions about you, your past and everything." She continued.

"Can you explain what have you done?" Shin-hye asked.

"We can't save you anymore. It's the time, you leave and we have better artists in line to join us." She said.

Y/n's eyes slowly filled with water and her eyes got blurry.

She didn't know what to feel.

"Where could she go. She has nowhere to go. Should she talk to the members? Should she confess? But why she should confess? She didn't do any wrong to them." She thought to herself.

She thought something.

She whipped her tears and spoke, "You can't just throw me away like this. You also know that this will bring bigger attention of the media and the agency will get drowned."

She knew it's wrong to blackmail like this but she had no other choice.

She had to save her. The agency and het manager never thought twice for her so why would she.

----------‐---------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov,
After 2 days,

I was laying on the bed. It's been 2 days.

Unnie haven't called me for any schedule.

Will they really throw me?

After that night, she left the apartment and didn't message me after that or called me even.

I am scared. Scared for my identity. I already lost my existence in my previous real universe. But now if this universe doesn't accept me then I will be lost from everything. There will be no me.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov,

I was having my lunch and suddenly my phone buzzed.

I noticed hundreds of notifications but eyes got main attention towards two notifications from Jeon Jungkook amd my manager, Shin-hye unnie.

Various thoughts started making space in my mind.

I dared to open my manager's message.

"You need to be out of sight from everyone, from media, for some days.  Out of sight from those guys."

I felt a sense of relief. Atleast they didn't throw me. But i remembered i don't have any self respect for which i always fought and made a place of my own rights in my previous universe.

I shook my thoughts and again opened Jungkook's message and it was written, "Can we meet miss Y/n? I won't take much of your time😊"

What's with that emoji? And how did he got my number? Wait- oh. The boys shared him right. For a second, i completely forgot that Jungkook is always dear to them in both the universe. These things haven't changed.

What happened suddenly? Wait- did he also knows about the picture?

------------------------------------------------------------

New Chapter 😁😁

Let me know what do you think?

Also comeback is around the corner😍

I am excited 🤩🤩

And yes, i will be back with another chapter, until then keep reading and don't forget to love yourself 💜

Happy Reading!!!!😊💜