wedding ceremony

Yn pov

When we reached their sorry I mean ours home I was shocked because they told me that they are my soon to be brothers or you can say stepbrother......and then I got another surprise or you can say shock......my mom was already there👁️👄👁️ ......

End of pov

Yn; mu-mumma.....

Mr.kim; Omo...my baby is already there...

Mrs.jeon; yn....he is mr.kim....your soon too be dad.....

Yn: h-hello mr.kim*said while bowing*

Mr.kim: hello princess...you can  call me dad now on....

Mr.kim; comon everyone I have to say you something.....

Jimin; I  know dad what you want to say..... So I am going to my room....
Excuse me....

Mr.kim; Kim Jimin!!!! If you don't want to die then you better behave.....*he was super angry*

Mrs.jeon: yeah!!!is this the way to talk to your kid...... you're saying him to behave but I think you should BEHAVE....after all he is also a human he have rights to express his feelings.....you should talk with love....you should show some affection towards him....he needs you honey he needs you.....he needs you...*she was angry but there was tears in her eyes*

Mr.kim; so-rry jimin

JiMIn ...........

Jimin pov
I was speechless 😶 dad never said sorry to us before......he even punished us for small things but never said sorry........and mrs.jeon I thought her as a gold digger but she is an an angel because of I think we will get our dad's love and I think we should accept her......

Yn;But I don't know what he was going to say......*she made a curious o face*

Mrs.jeon;😂😂okay baby we will tell you.....

A/n pov :

After that they all sit in the living room and you already know what they were going to say 🤷😒.... ofcourse it was about their marriage......

*End of author pov*

Mr.kim: yn....we are going to Marry in this week.....the day after tomorrow....

Yn; what!!! Don't you think it's so early mumma......

Mrs.jeon; no yn... because we have very important meeting in Europe so we will out of country for 6 or 7 months......

Yn; okay*she said with a fake smile*

*Time skip marriage day*
Yn 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.