she is not your mom yn!!!!!!!

Mrs.jung:she is not your mom yn !!!!!! Why can't you just accept this bitter truth my I...I...am your mom baby....you...you are my....pricious baby....yn....yn....she is not your mom...my baby.....*she said while fake crying *

Yn:wh-what.......n-no....sh-she...is my mu-mumma....

Mrs.jung: can't you remember......ok I am not you mumma....okay...I accept that....happy now? But try to remember baby.....you mumma....when you were living with your own oppas....your mumma went on a office work right....?

Yn:n-no I....I... can't.....rem....remem....ber....ahhhhhh....my head hurts.... mumma where are you.....😭😭😭😭

Mrs.jung:come to mumma baby....

Yn:no....no....I...will...never-*fainted*

Mrs.jung:sara!!!! Bring some maids with water....my...yn passed off.....

Sara:o-okay.....

Sara pov:.oh...I should bring some water for yn...but 🥺 why I am feeling that I am not  doing good....to yn....ahh.....why I  am feeling like this🥺....oh..I should be get going.....I can't see her in this situation....

Sara:Eomma... take water....

Mrs.jung:😒 do I really have to take care of her.....but she is cute...like her oppas...I see.... haha.. but mr.kim you need to suffer....I can do anything....for my company afterall....it was my dad's company.......

*at Kim's mansion*

Mrs.kim:hobi...son why are you so late...hmmm?

Mrs.kim:kiddo...say something... child...

Mrs.kim:kookie...what happened to hobi....did you dad scolded him...hmm? Wait i will also scold him for scolding my pricious son...okay... now don't be sad..okay....okay? Joon...jin...Suga.... tae... chimmy...say something....why are you guys not speaking anything....

*all of them were looking down*

Mr.kim:Eun-ji......

Mrs.kim:oh... thank god you arrived....what happened to my sons...huh!!I had told you...."don't even try to scold or hurt my sons"....*pouts angrily*

Mr.kim:Eun-ji.....dear.....I....I am..... sorry.......*started crying hard in mrs.kim's shoulder*

Mrs.kim:shhh..... don't cry.....I am sorry.....but never scold my babies okay?

mr.kim:*cries even more harder* sobs.... honey.....*sobs* yn.....*sobs* she-

Mrs.kim:*she fall on her knees* what.... happened to my... baby.......answer me!!!!!!!!!!what the hell happened to my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!*crying*

Hobi: Eomma... calm down... please....for us....🥺Eomma...

Mrs.kim: * tried to stand up but failed* no. No no no!!!!!!!!!!!*screaming  and crying* where is my baby....mr.kim!!!!! answer me.....

Mr.kim: my...my mans are trying to find her honey..... don't talk to me like that dear....it hurts....

Mrs.kim:I want my yn now!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

*ring ring*

Mr.kim:*on the call* did you found yn....

Man:yes... boss...we found... miss yn...she is in mr.jung's House....

Mr.kim:k...I am coming....

mr.kim:come fast yn in in that bitch House....

Mrs.kim:I...I also...want to....come.....

Tae:Eomma....stay at home... okay? You need some rest okay....

Mrs.kim:no.....no....I want to come...If your dad don't wants to take me in his car...then I will go in taxy....*still in tears*

Mr.kim: Eun-ji..... why dear.... why...you will go in taxy...hmm? And I just wanted you take some-

Mrs.kim:yes...mr.kim take some rest right!!!!! When your daughter is missing...... wait.....do...you think...I...am just faking this all...huh!!

Jin; Eomma.... it's not like that..... it's okay come with us....no one will Stop you okay.... but-

Mr.kim:but....never say things like this okay....okay?

Mrs.kim:o-okay.....

Mr.kim:jin I have a plan 😏😏...well Eun-ji........I need your help....

Mrs.kim:I can do anything for my baby yn...I can Also die-

Mr Kim;how many times I have to tell you that don't say things like that.....

Mrs.kim: okay..... but please tell US about the plan fast....

mr.kim:well the plan is *************************************************************

To be continued....