something is fishy 🤔✌️

Hii...my lobly readers 😁💜💜....I wanna tell you that In the previous part (I think 🤔 previous's previous part I had told you guys... that Mr.kim &mrs.kim are back ✨)

Note: I am using () brackets for things that characters of this story are saying in mind....

Previous part; *many years passed and mrs.??is now 2nd successful women in korea Seoul and yn is soon going to highschool...yes they came to Seoul when yn Turned 5 years... because when BABIES grew up...they face changes a little.so no one can find that she is KIM YN* and they changed yn's surname...as mrs??'s surname....

New part 💜💜

(A.n: now I will use mom and dad for mr & mrs.kim)

Mom: babies....we are back.....

Yn; mumma....I missed you sooooo much..*yn kissed her mum cheeck*

Mom: aww...and what about my sons...you didn't missed your mommy....

Jk: we missed you mom....

Mom: I Missed you too..koo- kookie...(omg! Are you dumb or what what were you about to say... I can see tears in my baby koo eyes...but i can't do anything because I have to keep this as a secret because it's for yn's good🥺 and I feel more when I remember that I wasn't able to give motherly love to jin Suga hobi and rm 🥺🥺 )

Jk: (was she about to say Koo because when I was a baby my auntie used to call me baby koo but...she said kookie instead of koo...I am Just overthinking dad told us that my biological mom's ediot bf  killed her along with my baby sis...
I don't know why I can't remember anything because I was only 4 that and I can't even remember her face... and thinking about this...I just want to cry..)

V: yes...mom we missed you soooo much*he said coping yn*

Mom: I missed you tae tae-shi Baby (omg!! Can't I just shut my mouth I think today I am gonna reveal all the secrets)

Yn: 😤😤 why you always copy me!!!!

Jimin: yes..mom!! We missed you so much....but I missed you more than anyone*he said with a pout*

Mom: aww...I missed you too...chimmy....

Jimin: (something is fishy) *he was emotional and was about to cry * excuse me mom dad... hyungs...I am going to washroom....*he lied*

Dad:*ahem ahem* fake cry..no one loves me huhuhu.......you all only love your mom right...

Yn: no Dad....we love you too....and I missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.....

Bts: we too dad ...& We love you mom and dad....

Rm: mom...I Missed you too...it was very difficult for us to live without you guys....

Suga: yes.. he is right

Yn:😳😳😳😳😳

Jhope; we Missed you mom....and also you dad...but I missed mom more than you...

Mom: yeah... because sons are mom's Prince...like you're my sunshine....and one of my prince...

Hobi; thankyou mom...

Mom: aww... welcome kiddo....

Jin: yeah...mom!!! I thought you love me more...😒😒 But that was all fake Love....

Mom: aww...my wwh son...jinie mom loves you too my son....

*their dad was just smiling seeing them acting like a child*

Meanwhile maknaes were in jk's room.... discussing something....

Jk: hyungs...we will talk to mom& dad at night when y/n will sleep....

Jimin: yes kookie you're right...right tae?

Taehyung: yeah... you're right.....let's wait for sometimes till than I will tell to hyungs....*he meant hyung line*

*at me & Mrs Kim room*

Mr.kim: shh... don't cry honey.... everything will be fine....just belive in God....

Mrs.kim: no- I can't take. This anymore....why won't we simply tell to BOYS about what happened that day...I can't see my kids like...this.....

??: What.....that means jimin,jk& tae were right....now I can't Wait anymore I have to talk to them!!!!!

°to be continued°

A.n: so... how was this chapter....I know it's very short chapter...I will try to upload a long chapter tomorrow...byy friends...take care.....