The truth untold ✔️

Mrs.kim:o....okay.....I will try my best...

Bts: best of luck Eomma....

Mr.kim:best of luck Eun-ji....

*at mrs.jung house*

Man 1: ma'am.....mrs.kim is there to meet you...

Mrs.jung: alone??

Man 1:yes ma'am...

Mrs.jung:send her then 😏

*mrs.kim entered*

Mrs.kim:oh! Hii dear long time no see....huh!?I thought you died.....but you're still alive I see?

Mrs.jung:stay in your limits mrs.kim......dont forget that your daughter is there also....I have already fitted bombs to her chair...dare to raise your voice at me and only one click then 💥 boom...hahahaha...*laugh like psycho*

Mrs.kim:*I have to stay strong* oh...so do you really think that after doing this to my daughter we will give our company to you??!!!

Mrs.jung: correction lady....she is my daughter and I want her....I want her back!!!!!!she is my child you have no rights on her!!!!!!

Mrs.kim: great just great mrs.j-jung....you Just told "dont forget that your daughter is there also".... What was that huh!!?

Meanwhile outside.....

Man 1 :hey!!!!!! See they are mr.kim's army....look!!! Ok let attack!!!!!!!!*shoot*

Jin:Namjoon!!!!!!!!!!*jin saved him*

Mr.kim:are you okay Namjoon...

Namjoon: Yes dad I am okay...

*suddenly one of their man put gun on mr.kim's forehead*

Suga; *kiched in his stomach* dare to touch my family!!! I will show you what the actual hell is....

*gunshots*

Mr.kim with bts and army killed all of their man who were protecting  mrs.jung......

Mr.kim: surprise!!!!!!!! boys.....attack....

Mrs.jung:you...you...will ki-,kill yo-your...eo-eomma ba-babies....

Namjoon:*sad chuckle* Eomma? Babies? Where were you when my sister was born huh!! You left us telling that we are nothing to you....but ma'am I am not that bad son who will kill the person because of whom he came on this earth....you know we loved you so much...and we always thought that someday Eomma will also love us...like other moms....but that never happened....you never loved us...why why why I need answers!!!!!!!

Mrs.jung:you want answers right!!!! Well mr.kim...i am going to tell them the truth.....

Mr.kim: sons.... Just.... just.... please... accept whatever she is saying and please don't hate me ....

Jin:why would we appa...we love you.....

Mrs.jung: so....I never loved you and your father.....I loved only mr.jung.....he is first and last Love....but your dad WAS in love with me....he and my Father forcefully  made me to marry your appa....I was not ready for this all....and then....mr.jung's parents arranged his marriage with EUN-JI that made me very angry that time.......you dad told me that he will give me share From his company....but he never gave......I only married him for money (🤑) then me and mr.jung made a plan to throw Eun-ji out of mr.jung's life....he started tourchoring Eun-ji....and after so many days finally Eun-ji left mr.jung and I got my Love of life back.........I am also a human I also have rights to live my life.....

Jin:yes....you have rights to live your life but you don't have rights to hurt my one and only sister!!!!

Mrs.jung: alright......I want the company that is in Europe.... will you give me huh!!?