Kim's long lost Princess#2

✨LETS CONTINUE✨

Yn:no~ ynie come in
svecends (Seconds) she did ✌️

Jin: aish...tae she will not come to you....😂😂kitty oppa and her kitten...

Yn: no..no..taetae don't wry ynie come to you... don't cry little baby ...

Taehyung; ok mommy...

Yn: I ain't your mommy...where is ynies mommy...😭😭....

Jin; KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!

Taehyung; dashi run run run~

Bts: 😂😂😂

*after few hours yn's dad came back home*

Yn: dada!!!!

Mr.kim: aww...my baby Bunny 🐰...

Jungkook: hey! Appa..only I can call my baby sister as baby Bunny...

Yn: yesuee 😂😂😂

Mr.kim: aish...as you wish...

Suga; appa... let's go to a park this Evening....but I have one question...why mrs.?? Haven't met us ...I want to meet her ..

Mr.kim: yes...son..you will met her soon..😃😃

Suga; ok appa 😃😃

*at the park*

Suga: yn!!!!! Jin hyung ..call the police...we don't have our weapons
...

Jin: yes..I am-

Mrs.kim= bts & Kim yn's biological mom....

Mrs.kim: not that soon...my babies
...

Jin: give my sister back!!!!! You bitch...

Mrs.kim: wow!! Did your new mom taught this....to call your real mom bitch....!!!!!

Suga: real mom my foot...!!!!

Mrs.kim: awww.. baby yn.....

Yn; who aa you...why you hurt ynie and her oppas & dada!!! (She bite mrs.kim and mrs.kim screamed in pain)

Mrs Kim: I will just kill you....

Meanwhile at mrs.?? Place....

Mrs.??: Yes...I reached Seoul just now...but why I am feeling that someone is hurting my daughter...my Princess.... driver drive the car fast!!!

Mrs Kim: so here is the gun.... should I shoot this...bitch....

Mr.kim: please.... please don't do that... please

Mrs.kim: back...go back...one step and "boom" your princess will no more.....

Mrs??: As if I will let you do this...to my daughter....

Mrs.kim: omg...how many wives do you have mr.kim...

Mrs.??: Just keep your mouth shut (she was all covered not a single part of her body was visible...and she was not speaking in her real voice she drank a juice to change her voice...*this juice is only available in one nation that is imaJINation*)

Mrs.kim: ran on her car.....and the car 🚗🚗 was *💥💥* I mean accident.....

Mrs??: My baby.....!!!!!

Police; sorry mr.kim your wife is no more...and your daughter is in critical situation...in ****** hospital....

Mrs??; Was in the hospital..and bts were injured very badly.....

Author pov: then...mrs.kim's bf came and rAn yn's room to kill her.....and he gunshot everyone In the hospital but now yn was fine...I mean....she was still allive... because she didn't had too much cuts....

Mr.kim: honey..(to mrs??) Please 🥺 only you can save my baby... our daughter....go please go... please save our daughter....

Mrs.??; Don't worry....I save our Princess "the Kim's one and only princess"

Mrs.?? Ran to Busan along with yn...and police came to hospital and saved bts and their dad....and mr.kim announced by media that her daughter is no more....bts were shocked and specially Suga... because it was his plan to go to park....😔😔 THEY didn't ate anything From 3 days...and their dad was also.... depressed because he couldn't do anything he wasn't sure that yn and mrs?? Are still alive or not......but due to some reason he can't tell his sons about  Kim yn...

*time skip after one year*

Mrs.??: Oh.. baby where are you mumma is waiting for you my dear....come here...

Yn: shh...ynie and her mumma is playing hide and seek...

Mrs.??: Omo... pancakes...ynie is not here now mumma will eat all the pancake..yayy...

Yn:nooo~ mumma is bad...ynie is very angry...

Mrs ??; Aww...baby..I am sorry... mumma was just scared baby....

Yn: mumma..

Mrs.??: Yes baby....she lifted yn in her arms...

Yn: who is ynie appa?

Mrs.??: Mmmm...baby look that butterfly wow....

Yn; wow ...this is so beautiful...

Mrs.??: Baby let's eat pancakes 🥞....

Yn: yayyy...ynie lobes pancakes...

Mrs.?? Pov: yes...my baby yn lost her memory...and the doctor said that there is only 1 percent chance that yn will able to remember everything...and Yes...she thinks I am her real mom...and I am not gonna tell her that I am not her real mom....and about her dad..😌🥺🥺 I will try...but not now....

*many years passed and mrs.??is now 2nd successful women in korea Seoul and yn is soon going to highschool...yes they came to Seoul when yn Turned 5 years... because when BABIES grew up...they face changes a little.so no one can find that she is KIM YN* and they changed yn's  surname...as mrs??'s surname....

A.n: *samajhne wale samajh gaye jo na samjhe wo nasamjh hai 😒✌️* I mean....the one understood what I am going to do with Kim yn and mrs??.....😂😂 Armies are very intelligent.....ok byy...

.