BULLIED 😣

An: so in the previous part you saw that jimin came to drop yn to her school....and fangirls were screaming 😱 and last but not least yn was scared as hell...

Yn:*scared*

Jimin: *hold her hands*

Cringy Fangirls be like: let's kill this girl...kill this girl...let's kill this girl*boom*boom*

(A:n: sorry sorry let's continue 😂✌️)

Jimin pov; when I was entering the school gate I saw my class's idiot girls  were there I ignored them but they were screaming continuously....you might be wondering that how are they my class mates...so they will complete their graduation after 2 years...but I skipped 2 grades... that's why I am already graduated....then I saw yn was scared then I hold her hands...like a brother should hold her little sister's hand.....

Jimin; go to your class...

Yn: okay...

Jimin when to principal's office and asked about yn and principal said that yn is very kind intelligent girl'....

*Jimin went to his home*

*Timeskip last class.....

Yn; it was the last class and I am very hUnGry..... it's jisoo eonni's class....

Jisoo ; ok class....read the chapters tomorrow is your test....

Class: ok ma'am....

Yn pov: yeahh😼😼....I already read this chapter not 1 time I read it 3 times....😼😼 I am prepared 😼😼😼....

*The whole went outside except yn and jisoo*

Jisoo: yn...why are you smirking 😂😂 believe me you're looking like a Kitty...my baby

Yn: nothing eonni.....😂

Jisoo: ok come with me....

Yn: why eonni??

Jisoo: I met jimin in the morning he requested me to drop you home....

Yn:😮😮😮😮he?? He knows you??you know him??? He REQUESTED you 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀.....

Jisoo: yes baby....I know him... Since me and jin were classmates....

Yn: woah...why didn't you told me earlier.....

Jisoo: why would I ?? Did you told me about your new family???

Yn: sowwyy eonnii~

Jisoo: it's ok baby....

*Jisoo recieved a call*

Jisoo; hello sir....

Principal: miss jisoo... sorry for not telling you before....we have to do a meeting....so please come to my office rn...

Jisoo: *sigh* ok no problem sir...

*Cut*

Yn: Eonni?? Who was that??

Jisoo: baby.....

Yn; yes??

Jisoo: principal called me....we have to do a meeting....So...can you wait....

Yn; yeah!! Why not....and I am hungry also...I want to eat~

Jisoo: awww....baby go and eat in the canteen....it's not closed yet...

Yn: ok bye Eonni....

Jisoo: byy...dear

Yn was to canteen

??: Look who we have in the canteen....*she said in the mocking tone*

Yn: ohhh!!! Are you saying about me😏😏

??: Don't dare to  talk back to me....you don't know who I am I am the queen 👑 Jessica

Yn; well... whoever you are I don't care....hello Jessica I am yn do you want my autograph...😼😼

Jessica slapped yn...and yn's cheek were completely red....a tear escaped from her eyes....

Jessica: awww.....baby yn is crying....girls......beat her....until she passes off....but make sure she won't die... because I want her to suffer....

Girl 1; slapped yn *yn also tried to slap her but she can't*

Girl 2: awwww..... your small hands...do you think you can beat me with your cute and small hands....*slap* *slap*

Yn; wh-why why are y-you b-eating me... what I have done to you....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jessica: you dared to came close to my oppa....my jimin.....*she screamed in anger*

Yn: n-no h-he is not your oppa ....

*Jessica slapped her*

Yn fainted or passed out....

??: Ynnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica: o-oppa what what are doing there.....

?? Slapped Jessica!!

?? Went to yn....

??; B-baby woke up.....🥺🥺🥺🥺
(?? Went to nursing room in the school carrying yn......)

(An:?? came back to the canteen)

??; Look.... bitch.... what you have done to my baby.... 😩😩🤯🤯🤯  (a/n; Again slap slap slap slap 🤜🤜👊👊👊👊👊 boom bommm bombayah) jimin slap kicked Jessica.....😏😏👊🤜

Jessica: oppa.....🥺

??; you bitch....I am not your oppa....

Jessica; why are you protecting her.......who is she......

??: Our  world.... our Princess....our lucky charm....our laughing pill...she is Kim's one and only princess....
KIM YN......

( A;N: WHO CANTEEN WAS JUNGSHOOOK 😳😳)

JESSICA: WHAT do you mean by Kim's  princess....

??: you idiot.....why you want to know huh!!....you dared to touch my baby sister.... now you will suffer......I don't kill girls so....get out and run as fast as you can and don't dare to come in this school....GET OUT!!!!!!!

(a:n: Jessica ran *dashi run run run*)

TO BE CONTINUED 😁......

SO~ WHO WAS HE😼 YOU KNOW ALREADY COMMENT DOWN....

SORRY for updating late......😩😩 I know this chapter has no sense 😂😂✌️