our precious baby sister ❤️

Hello...a/n here guys please subscribe to my channel 😗

Author pov: so in the previous part yn went to the meeting room and she was fainted.....

New part

V: y-yn....wake up what happened!!!!
Hyung hyung please   call the doctor.... ANYONE PLEASE CALL THE DOCTOR....*he was crying*

Jimin: tae ca-lm down....
*Jin called doctor*

(Doc= doctor)

Doc: *he checked yn* mmm...mr.kim(he said to jin)

Jin; yes doc

Doc; do she have a  bad past?

Jin: I- one minute doctor let me ask from mom....

Doc: ok no problem....take your time till then I will give miss yn some medicine 💊

*Jin was in the calling  mom but it was switched off 📴 *

Jin; mom's phone is switched- ohhh yes they are in the plane....

Jin; sorry' doc they in the plane...so...

Doc: no problem mr.kim. ...

V ; but I have one question ❓...

Doc; yess go ahead mr.kim...

V: I was in the meeting room... then yn suddenly hugged me and she was  continuosly tapping my face and crying like a mess....

Doc; mmm..I think she had a nightmare....maybe she thinks about you the most.....all she need is Love and care....and that's the reason I asked you about her past...I think she suffered a lot in this early age.... And she's is 😔 depressed..

Jhope; but doc she have a loving and caring mom by her side....

Doc; but mr.kim she is also a busssiness women she can't give time to yn.... Okay may I leave my  patients are waiting for me.....

Jin; ofcourse doc and thanks for coming at this late night.....

(A/n: yeah mr.doc you're a Brave man 😂 you're not afraid of ghost) btw guys it's was 3 Am...

V; jin hyung what did he meant by" maybe she thinks about you most"??

Jin; ohhh... you're such a pabo..... when you care about people or you're afraid to lose them you dream about them.....

Jimin; I think mr.doc have some misunderstanding yn can't be depressed..... because our father is also a busssinessman and see
...we are not depressed...are we?

Jhope; it's because you have 4 hyungs 1 soulmate and a cute little brother by your side....

Jimin; y-yeah you're right....

A.n pov; bts were in living room only v was in yn's  room...after some time....yn woked up she was murmuring something...

Yn; o-oppa a-are y-you o-ok...

V; yes my lil princess I am okay... don't worry about me... don't you know that your oppa is very strong*he said in a very soft tone*
Yn can I ask you something....??

Yn; yes...*she said in a low tone*

V: mmm...what happened to you? Did you got any nightmare?why were you tapping my face continuously??

Yn; I am really sorry 😭😭
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sor-

V: yeah... princess....you don't have to say sorry....

Yn; princess???

V; yeah... can't I call my lil baby sister Princess....? *He said with a pout*

*Then rest 6 members came inside yn's  room*

Jk;ewwww....hyung don't do like this you look so ugly....🙄🤣

JiMIn; yesss😂😂kookie is right...

J hope ; can't you keep quiet 🤐 🤫 for a moment....

(An pov; I know I l know you're shocked) ok soo....when yn woked up she was surprised 🙀 to see tae there she thought that they hate her but she was wrong they always wanted a baby sister....who is cute... funny and childish first they thought that they will not show any kind of love or care towards her...but when doc said that she is depressed 😔 then their heart 💔 broke into pieces...so I think they all accepted yn.... but I think Suga & jimin still needs time....

End of author pov....

Jhope; baby.... how are you...are you felling well....

Yn; .......

Jin; kiddo.. say something.....

V: princess??

Yn; ohhh- sorry'sor-

V; noooooo~ please don't start your sorry session again 😂😂

Yn; okay....

Jin; you didn't answered our question yet!!???

Yn; sorry 😐 (I am just shocked) mmm....I had a nightmare about taehyung oppa....*then she told them and burst out crying*

Jhope; shuShh!! Baby don't cry....we  are fine...tae is fine....dear..

V: yes Baby....I am fine...

Jin: yeah....now don't cry...

Jk; you look ugly when you cry....so don't cry....my lil bunny....

Yn; thankyou oppas...🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

V; for what baby* he said while caressing her hair*

Yn: for everything 😭....for accepting me🥺...for taking care of me...🥺

Rm; aigooo....baby....

Jhope; you're our baby sister after all....

Jin: yeah!

V; so no need of saying thankyou baby...

Jk: yes...baby you must be Sleepy it's 5'o clock (morning) you can sleep Today is Sunday....

Yn; okie oppa...good night oppas

Bts; night baby/yn

To be continued 😁.....

Hello your dear author here dear 💐 author here...so....how was the twist 😉😉.... don't forget to comment....

★ should I make Suga & jimin to accept yn easily or..... Ok their is a twist 😼😼 one of you requested me....in the comment section...