misunderstandings 😓

PREVIOUS PART

*calling Ara Unnie*

Yn:여보세요 ara Unnie!

Ara:*breathing heavily* y..yn...come to xxx hospital please!!

Yn:why unnie...are you ok...unnie!!

Ara:come fast!!! please 🥺

Yn:k..I will be there in few minutes....

NEW PART 💕

YN:ah..I need to go...but how! Oppas are not there! Oh..yeah I can take kookie oppa with me.....

Kookie opppa!! Where are you....

Maid 1:what happened yn...

Yn:oh..unnie can you tell me where is jungkook oppa...

Maid 1:oh....he just went outside....

Yn:o-ok...*yn felt sad and alone thinking that none of her oppa loves her...😓*

But little did she knew......

Flashback when yn went to upstairs angrily...

Jk:aish! This girl.... what should I do to make my baby Bunny happy....🤔🤔 yeppppppppp!!let's buy icecream for her....

Jk:nonna!!!

Maid 1: yes... jungkook-shii

Jk:I am going outside If yn ask about me please tell her..ok

Maid:okay...

*flashback end*

Yn:wow.... great!! These men!!!! uncle!!uncle!!!

Security: y-yes...yn..

Yn: haven't you completed your sleep at night*she said with a angry pout*

Security: sorry yn....this will not happen again*he said with a sad face*

Yn:aww..unlce you don't need to be sorry...I was asking for your sake! If you're feeling sleepy I can call Others....you can take rest*she said with her famous smile* ok ok... uncle I'm getting late and if you will Stop me then I will oppas that you were sleeping!!byyy!!!!

*with that yn ran away*

Security:yn!!!miss yn!!! Aish!! I will be a dead meat soon!!yn please listen!!!lemme call mr.kim..no no yeah let's call j-hope shii... yeah..I know he will kill me!! *calling Mr.kim Ho-seok*

*j-hope at the toy shop*

J-hope: yeah pack this one Also...yn will Love it... right jin hyung!*security is calling you*

J-hope:he this time..? H-

Security:sir!! Sir!! Yn is not at home she ran away!!!

J-hope:what!!!!! What the hell;! What were you doing!!huh!!! Where is jungkook!!! *he was screaming his lungs out!*

Jin: what happened!!

*J-hope told them everything*

Suga: don't be panic Hyung...call kookie!

*calling jungkook*

Jk:ye-

J-hope;is Princess with you!!??

Jk:n-no ...I am not at Home...I am buying icecream for yn...

J-hope:what!!!yn is missing jungkook!!! Come at xxx mall fast! Jin hyung call appa!

Jin:I have already called them they're coming....

*Rm was all shocked tears were flowing continuously from his eyes he fell on her knees*

Jin:joon! Yn is fine...*he was comforting joon*

*everyone at Mall was shocked to see the most powerful Mafia crying like this for his sister! But they didn't knew that Namjoon had already lost his princess onr time and now he can't afford to lose her again 🥺😭*

*Yn at hospital*

Yn: huh! There's no one...

Yn:ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!*she passed off or fainted*

.
To.be.continued

Boroahe 💜💕✨