THAT BITCH WANTS OUR PRINCESS BACK

Author pov:it was 6'o clock in the morning and our cutie yn was sleeping peacefully....

ALARM CLOCK ⌚: Hey yn wake up...you have to go to school....

Yn:let me sleep 💤💤...if you'll wake me..I will break you into small pieces and threw them out of the window....🙄

Alarm clock ⌚:😒😶

*meanwhile in the dining hall*

Mom: good morning...

Dad: good morning dear...

*bts entered the room*

Bts: good morning mom & dad...

Mr&mrs.kim: morning sons😊

Suga:where is yn...

Jimin;is she still sleeping 😴...

Jk: what!!we have to go to school.....(yupp..jk goes to university 😌)

Suga; Don't worry you still have time... 2 hours are left for your school...i am going to wake yn...you too jk go and get ready...

Suga:eomma...can you tell  maid to make some Bulgogi for me...*he said with his gummy smile*

Mom:y-yes my dear Son...but.. today I will prepare breakfast for all of us..so I will prepare some Bulgogi for you...

J-hope:Eomma... please for me also*he said making a cute faceu*

Mom:Sure dear...I am going to prepare...go and get ready first...

Bts:ok Eomma....(they went to get ready and Suga went to wake yn)

*mrs kim was tearing up*

Mr.kim:why are you crying dear....

Mrs.kim: I am just happy... these are tears if happiness....you can't imagine how happy I am...first time Suga called me eomma...and I am so happy....

Mr Kim:😊*he smiled*

At yn's room (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Suga: rise and shine princess... Wake up dear...it's time to go to school (a.n: there's also a kid's rhyme...wake up wake up wake up dear it's time to go to school 😂)

Suga: wake up or else no Banana milk....

Yn:nononononono...I am up!(what!!am I dreaming..I think yes...so I Started rubbing my eyes...and made a😮 face)

Suga:what happened why are you rubbing your eyes continuously*he said with his gummy smile*

Yn:woah!! your smile so cuteu (an;do you remember when Namjoon said.. jungkook's English is so cute woahhhh!!😂😂✌️)

Suga;yes kitten...now go and get ready..

Yn:o-ok....

Yn pov: Why do I feel like I've  heard this name before....let me think..why I can't think...aahhh..why my head is aching... nevermind I am getting late for school....

 nevermind I am getting late for school