I WILL TAKE YOU BACK...MY BABY

*mrs.jung=bts and yn's biological mom*

*sara=adopted daughter of mrs.jung*

Author pov:in previous parts....you had read that Bts found that yn is their their own sister....whom they lost many years before...but yn isn't able to remember anything.... and bts and yn's dad woke them up...and they had a little chit chat...

*let's continue*

I will take you back my baby~ mrs.jung

Sara:but Eomma...I am your daughter right.... then why are you-

Mrs.jung:ohhh....darling just keep silence for some moments and I will explain everything.....

Sara:o-ok..

Mrs.jung:i want to snatch all the happiness of that Eun-ji.....I will tell yn Everything 😏😏 and she will die herself.....

Sara: Eomma.....can I ask you something....

Mrs.jung:yes...ask

Sara:are...are...you u-using m-me...

Mrs.jung:no...

Sara: because...you abandoned yn... that's why I am asking...

Mrs.jung:listen!!!I don't have any problem with yn... but...I have problem with EUN-JI and yn's well behaviour....I wanted yn to be a Mafia queen...but her dad... said that he will not let his sons and daughter to be involved in Mafia stuffs...but after I left them...jin Started working for government and slowly their empire created...I always loved mr.jung since High school...and WANTED to marry him but my step mom
Fixed my marriage with hye-jin but I thought for a revenge...and about Eun-ji I hate her because she came between me mr.jung....and only you can help me...

Sara:sure Eomma....I will help you...afterall I will be the next Mafia queen...after you..

Mrs.jung:yes...but remember bts already knows about you so... don't give yn your real number...take my card go to shop and change or take a new phone number.....and yes also a new phone...take this as a gift...

Sara:aww.. thankyou Eomma..

Mrs.jung:now...go and be friend with yn

*Meanwhile at Kim's mansion*

Yn:omg...where are my books....ahhhhh!!!

Mrs.kim:in your room ynie....

Yn: ONLY 30 minutes are left Mumma....

Namjoon:ohh!!this gurl I have already packed your bag baby... it's in your room....

Yn:oops... thankyou oppa you're the best....*she hugged joonie*

Namjoon;you too..my little koala...

Yn:ko-koala....I-i have herad that before also...but... can't re-rem-remember

Namjoon:baby... don't... don't..think so much....there was a show you used to watch in childhood mom had told me...koala and her family.. right..

Yn:yess!!got it...but someone used to call me koala...

Namjoon:ani...no one can call my baby koala...

Yn; ohh 😮 you are still a kid oppa....

Namjoon: okay... okay...grandma...come let's have breakfast...

Yn:tae oppa~

Taehyung:aww..my princess come here...let's have Our breakfast...

Yn:but where is mumma...

Mrs kim:aish....mumma's baby I am here my princess...come here .

Tae:If you will go I will cry...

Yn:no...no...mumma I will come after few seconds...

Mr.kim came in the living room

Mr.kim:what...did you just...said yn my kid...

Yn: nothing dad...I was just searching for mumma...btw, good morning

Mr.kim: good morning my princess....

Jungkook:come yn let's go....

Yn:but I haven't met Suga oppa,hobi oppa,jimin oppa yet...🙁🙁🙁🙁

Jungkook: Suga hyung is sleeping baby...he was very tired that's why...and hobi hyung and JIMIN Hyung went for a meeting....

Yn:oohh....no problem...😕

Yn:byy everyone....take care

Mr.mrs Kim and jin,tae, Namjoon,:byy kookie byy yn..

*yn and jungkook went to their respective classes*

Mr.kim:I think we should go to yn's doctor....she is saying things that she used to say in childhood...

Mrs.kim:*about to fall  But stood by the wall* I just can't understand what is happening....why God why!!!why my baby have to suffer....why....*she said crying very much*

Jin; tae... bring water...

Tae:yes Hyung....

Namjoon: Eomma.... don't cry...Eomma.....god is with us... believe in god... everything will be fine....we will ask yn's doctor today....

Tae:mumma.....take some water....

Mrs.kim: thankyou kid...

Mr.kim was heartbroken after seeing his love of Life crying like this.....

To.be.continued.