✨surprise and weekends✨

😄This was his surprise 😌

Jin: Omo...my babies.....

Jk & yn: I ain't a baby....

Bts: 😂😂😂😂

V: your looking cute yn-ah...

Yn: thankyou oppa *said shyly*

Jungkook pov; yeah...I brought a gift for my cute sister....this dress I used to wear when my si- anyways...I don't wanna recall the past because it tears me up...and Suga Hyung was also looking her with eyes filled with tears...but you know he is good no no no...he is excellent at hiding...I know he needs time.. because he loved her the most....

END OF JK POV

After enjoying some siblings time...

Yn: mmmm... oppa...I am going upstairs..the teacher gave me a lottttttttt of homework (she said lot and homework saractically like a drama queen 👑 😂😂)

Rm; princess do you want oppa to help you?*he said with a cute dimple smile*

Yn: really oppa!!!!?

Rm: yes...baby?

Jk: but what surprised in this....our elders either parents or siblings can help us... won't mom help you in studies....

Yn; *looking down* n-no....mumma is a very busy women...she never helped me...and I never complaint because I know she is doing this all for me....😔.....

Bts pov ; we felt bad for yn...and at the same time we want to laugh on her cuteness...how cute see looks when she's surprised....and tomorrow Is Saturday...means Holiday....we planned for going somewhere.....

END OF BTS POV....

RM: come baby.. let's do homework....

Yn; okieee...oppa..

*Skip time after doing homework*

Yn: and ..done

Rm: yn... you're very intelligent....

Yn: thankyou oppa...I want to become intelligent like you..

Rm: sure....you can..and you will....

Yn: oppa~

Rm: yes dear.....

Yn: I want to eat ice cream 🍨🍦*puppy eyes*

Rm; yeah..why not....oppa and her princess will go for a hangout....

J-hope: i also want to eat icecream*he said coping yn*

Yn; you know hobi oppa you're so cute 😂😄

Rm; and me...😕😕

Yn; your are also cutieeeeee all of you are so cuteu~*I said with my famous Bunny dimple smile*

(Rm eyes were full of tears but before yn could see the tears Jin called her 😌)

*jin entered the room*

Jin; y-yn.. kiddo.. come and eat something then we will go to mall together....

Yn: okayy... jinie oppa....

*yn went downstairs *

Jin closed the door.....

Jin: joonie....why so sudden dear... I mean-

Rm: hyung...*he was crying like a kid*

J-hope: shhh... don't cry 😭

Rm: why...why...why she always remind us of her..why I want to know whyyy....*he said while crying*

J-hope; yeah...she makes us remind of her....what if she is-

Jin: n-no... That lady already killed her...*a tear escaped his eyes*

*suddenly the door opened revealing Suga,v,jimin,& jk*

Jin: what are you guys doing here..and where is yn....

Suga: relax hyung.. wait- joonie,hobi why are you crying  kids....

*Jhope hugged Suga and Suga hugged him back*

Suga: first Stop crying...and tell me
. What happened...

JiMIn: yeah..why are you crying hyungs....did something happened??

Jin: no no...jiminie they are Just missing her....

Suga: suddenly?

Jin: no😥....*he told him the whole story and all of them were emotional*

Suga: are you mad or.. what....huh!!this isn't a Joke.....she was our lifeline....and she is no more... believe it...If you can if not then...*he was very emotional 🥺*

Rm; look who's saying these things...the one who.... can't accept yn because she reminds him of her*he said between his sobbing*

Suga:...........

Jin: just...just.. forget it.... and say why you came here ...

JiMIn: omggggg!! I almost forgot mom and dad are coming they will reach airport soon....

Jin: oh! Then we have to go....but where is my Princess...

Jimin: she's playing in the garden 🏡

Suga: ALONE!!!!!

JIMIN:y-yeah....

Suga; wtf!!! *he ran downstairs*

Jin; no one can understand this man..😌

Suga pov: when I went to garden I saw our little yn playing and jumping like a baby....and jin hyung and JIMIN went to airport..we didn't told yn yet.. because it's a surprise for her...it was Rm's ideas....✨

Yn: hello? WHo are you....wait lemme see..👀

Suga: what!! She saw me....😒😒

Yn: ahhhhh!!!!!

Suga: heyy!! Don't you have eyes.... What if-

Yn: ouchh.... thankyou Suga oppa..

Suga: aish!

*suddenly rm came garden*

RM: pri-Princess!!!!! What happened.... should I call ambulance 🚑 or doctor or-

Yn: shhushhhh.....see I am fine... afterall I am your sister 😁😁

Suga POV: oh!! God yn saw me...then she ran towards me..and she was about to fall...then I catched her...(an: like fielder catches ball😂😂) and then Rm came... really he is very protective no no no no....he is OVERprotective ..... because of past...

Hello... my dear chingus.... how're you.....I hope you all are fine and doing well...I want to say that...the past it was the half past 😉🙃🙃....so I will try to reveal as soon as possible 🐥