I will take you back my baby#2

Let's continue:

Yn:where is jisoo Eonni?I can't find her....and I can't call her because I don't have phone...but mumma said that she will gift me soon...

Ara=  yn's friend
                    } Yn's
Yu-ri=yn's friend.   Seon
                       Bae
Ara:hey...yn

Yn:hii.. Ara seonbae I mean eonni... hehe

Ara: Hello...ynie how're you...

Yn:I am fine eonni...where is yu-ri eonni...

Ara: actually...yu-ri had some work so she didn't came...

Yn:oh..okay no problem.. let's go to our respective classes....byy Eonni love you 💜💜

Ara:byy..see you in canteen...love you too

Meanwhile sara pov:aww...baby yn... do you know what's on my mind...😏😏well...your mommy want you back my dear sister and for that I have to tell you the truth and for telling truth I have to kidnap you...so I should start right.....

Sara;hey yn!!

Yn;hii...

Sara:mmm...I WANTED to say sorry to you....

Yn: for what?

Sara: for bullying your friend...

Yn: ok..byy I have to go to my class.. we will talk later...

At BANGTAN'S BLACK world (Kim's Mafia place)

Jhope:so...you were that man who dared to kidnap my sister!!!!!!huh!!!!!

Man1:s-sir...I...I...I am so...sorry...that...that woman ki...kidnapped...my
Family....so-

Suga:so...you kidnapped her and leave our baby in that place...is this your loyalty...huh?

Taehyung:you should have told us.....

Man1:sir... don't... don't kill me... please....I....I am...so... sorry...

Namjoon:get out!!!!!!!

Jin:so...we have to make our security tight....

Jimin:yes...and-

*mr.kim enters*

Mr.kim:Jin, Namjoon, yoon-gi Ho-seok jimin taehyung and jungkook...are you guys ready for the meeting today with mr.kwon

Jungkook:oh..yeah..we almost forgot about that meeting...

Mr.kim: come fast sons...

*bts left for the meeting*

Sara: Alex...go and place this fake sign of Kim's company and I will handle yn....

Alex:ok ma'am....

*as the school was over yn was coming outside and bts were so much busy in making the security for their princess*

Yn:oh!oppa must be busy...how will I go to Home...I always tell them that...I am not a baby..but-...oh hii sara seonbae

Sara:hii... actually..I saw your stepdad's company car outside...

Yn: thanks..but can't you just...u-use dad... instead...of...step...step dad

Sara:awww...yn I feel bad for you Sweety...but reality hits hard right.... first you don't have your real father and Also your mother- anyways let it be...

Yn:wait...what did you Just said..huh!!!I have my mumma with me...and dadda loves me so much!!!*yn's eyes were full of tears*

Sara:but...but she isn't your real mom yn...

Yn:ahhh!!!! just.... shutupp!!!!!!

Sara:what if I won't....and... don't try to raise your voice at me... understand? I said UNDERSTAND!!!!

yn:*flinched* o-ok..I....will be...get.. going..

Sara:what a gurl!!!

Alex:mr.bae(to the school security guard)

Mr.Bae:yes...how can I help you...

Alex:I am from mr.Kim's company...I am here to take me.yn..

Mr.bae:ok...but I have to call mr.kim

Alex:yes...yes why not...

Mr.bae:ok..*calling mr.kim* he is not answering my call...oh yeah do you have that number plate in your car it has kim's symbol..

Alex:yes..I do have come I will saw you...

Mr.bae:ok.

Alex:*saw him the sign that was being stolen by sara from Kim's company* look..

Mr.bae:ok..you may go...

Alex: thankyou...ms.yn come

Yn: but...I haven't saw you before.....

*that security guard already left that place*

Alex:oh... really...no problem...ms.sara....

Sara:😏😏 welcome to my car baby sister....

Yn:you....I am not your baby sister!!!!!!!!

Sara:I told you before...don't try to raise your voice at me... *she was shouting*

Yn:w-what...do...you... want....?

Sara:aww... don't be scared...I will not hurt you I promise...I don't have any problem with you...

*sara forcefully made yn sit in her car*

*meanwhile at the Kim's mansion*

Mrs.kim: it's almost 4pm...where is yn...a maid told me that Namjoon was going to take yn...wait lemme  call him.....*she was calling Namjoon* oh!I totally forgot they are in their meeting....

*after one hour*

Sara;Eomma.... your daughter is there.....

Mrs.jung:oh..my baby...*she used eye drops to make her eyes teary*

Yn;you...you...are.. that... kidnapper...I am..not your baby....

*at Kim company*

Mr.kim:what!!!!!!!!