L x Suicidal!Reader

A/N: Woah, I took more than enough time, sorry for that. Thank you for requesting. Hope you like it. Hope L is not OOC.

Warning: Suicidal content, a little violence and bullying. 

(B/n) – Bully name

(Y/n)'s POV~~~

I hate it....

I hate this world...

I hate myself...

I felt the flood of hate storming inside me for quite a while now...so much that even self-harm felt comfortable. People told me that I was in depression but I never listened to them. Why should I? Humans had put me into this state and now they want me to be alright? I was 8 when my parents were murdered right in front of my eyes. I was continuously bullied in my school and now I was appearing for a high school entrance exam. I just hoped that it would be different from my regular school. I never wanted to get any attention since it always brought pain for me. Either being physically beaten or verbally abused. I wished I could be forgotten. I was looking at the question paper which seemed very tough for me. Of course, the well-known To-Oh University was only looking for bright kids I guess. The bell rang and the invigilator looked at his clock and instructed. "And begin." I took my pen in my hands and focused on easy questions first. The invigilator walked past me and stopped. "You there, student number 162..." I looked behind to see what was going on. "Sit properly in your chair." My eyes met a guy with a weird sitting position. His big eyes looked a little frightening at first sight. But I tried to get my focus back on my paper and the exam ended before I knew it.

Unlike others, I wasn't at all excited to see the results. I just went there to check it because I had nothing to do. Much to my surprise, I was selected but I had the lowest marks out of all selected students. 'Well, at least I got selected' I comforted myself. A very little hope was burning inside me on my first day of high school. All the students were gathered in a large hall and two students went on the stage to read the speech. One of them was that weird guy I saw in the examination hall. Even his style of holding paper was very different. Before I knew it, I was staring at him. I came back to my senses when his eyes met mine and he smiled for a split second. My eyes widened at the moment. He looked cute while smiling. He got back to his sit and was having some conversation with the student beside him.

When it was over, we were asked to get back to our classes. I was on my way when I bumped into a girl. "Oh, isn't it (Y/n)-chaaaan~!?" She mocked. I recognized her – (B/n). She was in the same school as mine. Not only her but there were also 3 of her friends too. I took a step back in horror since that group had bullied me the most in the past. My biggest fear came true. I tried to run away but (B/n) caught my wrist and stopped me. "Where are you going? Why don't you say hi to your old friends?" I could feel the evil aura around them. "Aww...let her go (B/n)...Poor scared (Y/n)...we'll have a lot of time to enjoy together you know...since we're in the same class." I was astonished to hear this. With that said, (B/n) let go of my hand and I escaped as fast as I could. I found a small room and locked myself in that. I was literally shaking out of pure fear. After a minute or so, I calmed down a bit. 'How long are you planning to run away (Y/n)?' I asked myself. I couldn't spend my life being afraid of people, right? But what was the point of me living? I was never good at anything...from academics to sports. I had nothing to be proud of. I was the definition of an average kid. 'Die...' I took out my blade from my bag and swiftly put a cut on my arm. The warm blood soothed me. I felt much better. Without thinking, I put another cut beside it. I was breathing heavily out of the overwhelming situation. I was slowly enjoying the pain when I heard a knock on the door. I realized that I was at school and storeroom to be precise. Who could that be? A peon? I quickly wrapped my cuts in a handkerchief and hesitantly opened the door. I saw the same guy as before. 'What is he doing here?' I thought. He saw me and a smile formed on his face again. He didn't say anything but his arms searched his pockets. He took out a strawberry and offered it to me. I was shocked by his actions. Nevertheless, I took that strawberry. "Thank you," I said quietly. "Ah...what a pretty place to wrap your handkerchief!" He exclaimed. I tried to hide that but he was eager to know about it. "I'm sorry." I took my bag and ran past him... I regretted it a little though. But I went directly to my home, past the watchman and others. Luckily everyone was busy in their lectures and not much people noticed me. I went home and threw myself onto my bed. The usual silence of my house made me fall asleep.

The next day, I gathered all my courage to go to school again. I was feeling completely hopeless even from the morning. I went to school with an emotionless face. The routine repeated as I faced (B/n) and her friends. "Oh, someone was absent yesterday, right (B/n)?" One of them said. "Yeah...that's why I was wondering why it was so pleasant environment..." (B/n) mocked. I was done...I had no fear anymore. (B/n) and others seemed a little shocked to see me standing there frozen. (B/n) couldn't stand it so she slapped me hard. "Oh..my hand was itching..." She said. I still had no emotions on my face. (B/n) held me by the collar and almost yelled at me. "Listen you bitch. If you're trying to show that you're better than us, then reconsider." She was totally mad. I had no intentions to react to her words. She couldn't bear it anymore so she punched me in the stomach. I winced in pain and bent down holding my stomach. She kicked my head to make me fall. She seemed satisfied to see me on the ground like that so they left. Anyways the class was starting. Luckily, no one was around that hallway at that time. I got back up after a while. 'I don't want this anymore.' I thought as I put my bag there and made my way to the roof. I knew the best way to end it all. I had nothing to live for so I climbed up the wall without any hesitation. "Wish you all go through even worse." I cursed them quietly. I closed my eyes and the thought of not seeing another day made me a little happy. I pushed myself a little and I fell.

.

.

.

But on the other side...Someone had pulled me before I could jump. I opened my eyes and came to my senses. I was sitting on someone's lap. A pair of arms was hugging me from behind. I recognized those arms...that same guy.. "You..." My voice cracked. He just hummed in reply. "You know around 20000 people commit suicide each year in Japan." I didn't care about it. He whispered in my ear. "Don't be one of them." His grip on me tightened a little. I didn't know why but I burst into tears. All those tears that I bottled up were flowing from my eyes, all those emotions and pain were shown. That guy kept comforting me and patting me until I calmed down. "It's going to be alright..." He said. I shook my head. "Why are you doing this?" He stayed silent for a couple of minutes. "Because..." He started but paused when he let go of me. I moved and faced him. He again checked his pockets and took out a strawberry. "I wanted to give it to you." He smiled warmly towards me. No one had ever treated me so nicely before. The tears formed in my eyes as I accepted it. He touched my arm where I cut myself yesterday. I couldn't notice when he had removed the bandages I put on early morning. "They don't belong here." He mumbled as he gently touched those wounds. He looked into my eyes. "You are beautiful...don't let your enemies win." He said with a serious voice as if he was giving me the strength to fight back my problems. "I...I have nothing...to live for." I said while looking on the ground, nervous to make eye contact with him. "now you do." He took my arms and kissed my forehead. I blushed heavily. And that was the day, I was born again...