Light x child reader

Requested by TICCITOBYLOVER236
Thank you so much for requesting...💗💗💗

Sorry I had not much time so it's a little short....hope you like it...

Reader's POV~~~
No.....
Stay far.....
Leave me alone....
Why are you bullying me ???....

I was surrounder by some bullies and I wanted to run away from there. Since I was only 10 years old, I saw a gap between two bullies as I tried to skip from there but I wasn't fast enought. One of them caught me and threw me on the ground hard which made me scream in pain. I was courageous but it was enough. It made me cry harder and louder. I prayed "Please someone....save me..." I was lucky so my wish granted. Suddenly all of them fell on the ground. I got up and slowly went closer to them. My eyes widened as I realized that they were.....DEAD.....I took back steps in disbeliefe. I got a background when snow started falling. It was just so beautiful. I was even more confused when I saw a guy staring at me. He was standing about 15 feet far from me and he was continuesly staring at me. I stared at him for a while. I somehow felt comfortable so I went closer to him. And I don't know what got into my mind and I asked him "You killed them, right?" He looked at them and then looked at me. "They deserved that." He said with cold voice. I don't care if he is killer, he had saved me and that was enough reason so I hugged him. He then smiled at me gently. After a while, I stepped apart. He slowly sat down to my level. I gave him the sweetest closed eyes smile as he put his muffler around my neck. I cuddled with it for a while when he held my hand. "Want to play in a park?" I nodded and smiled at him. We went to park hand in hand. He was really sweet. Wait....I forgot something, right? "Ne onii-san....." I said as he hummed in responce. "What is your name?" "Hmm... My name is Light...Light Yagami" "You've got a really cute name." I admired it with a smile as he smiled back. I concentrated at path when I notuced that we had already reached to the park. We stopped by the gate. "Ready to have some fun?" I heard it as I ran entered in the park and laid on the snow. I then got an idea as I started moving my hands and legs. I said with happiness "Snow angel...." 😁😁😁  I was about to get up when someone jumped on the snow beside me which made me bury in snow. I then heard laugh. Light was sitting beside me laughing so I also laughed. He helped me get out of there as I looked around to see so much snow. I again had an idea. I was excited to make a snowman. I started making it as Light watched me. I made two big snowballs but I couldn't reach to top to put the second one on the first one so I innocently looked at Light. He understood and came near me. He widened his hands to carry the snowball when something striked into his head. He moved his hand to carry me instead as I carried the snowball. I finally put it on the top and finished my snowman. "Yey....hurrahhhh...." I was so happy. It was a while since I made a snowman. Light also seemed happy watching me. I was looking at my snowman with great joy when I was attacked by a snowball. I looked at the direction and found Light there. He agained hit me with snow. "Hey....it's snow fight time..." I smiled at him and made a snowball and threw but it missed. He again hit me. I started running to dodge it as we continued it. I had to admite that I never had this much fun in life. Finally we were on the swings looking at sunset. "Did you have fun?" I got up from the swing and got closer to Light and passionately  kissed on his cheek which made his blush slightly.
"It was the best day of my life....Thank you Light."