Light x Yandere! Reader

A/n :- Hello everyone. I hope you still like my story because over the time, I've worsen  a bit. If you find any mistake or you don't like anything, feel free to share to me. Hope you enjoy this part. Thank you so much for reading.

Light x Yandere! Reader

There's no hate

There's no love

Only dark skies that hang above

I call your name

As I walk alone

Send a signal to guide me home

I was walking alone on the dead silent road. The darkness was covering my way but I didn't care. I kept walking with the rhythm of my heartbeat and wild fire of my eyes. The only name which was repeating in my mind was Light Yagami.

Light the night up

You're my dark star

And now you're falling away

My boyfriend Light Yagami, who was cheating on me with that bitch Misa Amane. Today was the valentines' day and I had the perfect present to give him. Just wait for me Light. I still love you but no one can take you away.

But I found in you

What was lost in me

In the world so cold and empty

I could lie awake

Just to watch you breathe

In the dead of night

You en-dark on me

The relationship between Light and me was going perfectly until that asshole came into our life. From the very start, Light was attracted towards her. I can't understand why? Is it because she looks so sexy? Or because she acted like his girlfriend? I was almost forgotten. It's been 2 weeks since Light hadn't contacted me. The last time I called him, he had said that he was busy with some job. I was curious to see what his IMPORTANT job was.

You're the cause

The antidote

The sinking ship

That I could not let go

You led my way

Then disappeared

How could you just walk away

And leave me here?

I reached at his room and silently opened the door a little to sneak in. What I saw was surprising but I had become too numb to feel it. I could see Light and Misa lying on his bed. The fire in my heart became more vigorous. How could you Light? You were the one I had trusted the most and you are cheating on me shamelessly? I wonder if you would even remember me? But I'm sure you will never forget me after today. With this an evil smile appeared on my face and I kicked the door open. They looked at me and I could say they were shocked as hell. They should be. My hair was hiding my eyes as I clenched my fist behind my back.

"Hello Light..." I said with sweet yet scary voice.

He started at me for a while. "(F/n)...you're here."

"Happy valentines' day Light."

"(F-....(F/n)...I can...I can explain." Light got up and walked closer to me. I could see pure panic in his eyes. Since he had lost his death note because of L, I had a green signal to move. I just kept smiling at him because the output was already decided. Before Light could explain anything, Misa got up and stood in the middle of us, pretending to protect him. "Hey...I don't know who you are but you can't look at him with those creepy eyes of yours." There were already only 0.0001% chance of their survival but her words had pissed me so it got reduced to 0. In response to her words, I had only widened my smile. "Then you can take what belongs to him." I calmly said and swung my hand holding a sharp knife. I was about to stab her when Light got in the way and took the hit. The knife cut through his stomach and he started bleeding horribly. Misa Amane was scared to see him like that. He was holding his wound when he looked at me with his once gentle eyes and said with shaking voice "(F/n)...Listen"

Light the night up

You're my dark star

And now you're falling away

But I found in you

What was lost in me

In the world so cold and empty

I could lie awake

Just to watch you breathe

In the dead of night

You en-dark on me

Light was on the verge to pass out when I made my way towards her so called new girlfriend. She backed away until she was cornered. "Light..." She screamed for help but it was useless. My patience had come to an end and they will have to pay for this. "Say your prayers, Misa Amane." With those last words and her last scream, I cut her neck with my knife. The room was now covered with blood as I looked at barely living Light. He was just so speechless. He knew what I was capable of yet he had some guts to underestimate me, huh? I went to him and knelt down to his level. "You...You are really...a psycho." He was now completely hopeless. He gave up on struggling and laid calmly while waiting for his death. I smirked at his last words. "But I still love you, you know right?" I smiled at him confidently and bent even down to kiss him. The last kiss was rather deep but it had no meaning now. I had already stabbed him right in his heart. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. Good night Light.